Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Need ScT - Have Offer

FTN Please :) BT Rep: +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30
    Quote Originally Posted by grimms View Post
    Don't feel bad or sorry for you fella. You won't be getting invited by me or probably any other respected member on FST. Trading gets you in situations like the one you described above, bub. Do you honestly think many members on here will have any sympathy for you? Sorry to spam your thread but that my honest opinion.
    Atleast give him points for coming out clean!!

2. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #12
    carpediemm's Avatar FST bitch BT Rep: +25BT Rep +25BT Rep +25BT Rep +25BT Rep +25
    Trading is only going to get you screwed. There is nothing you can do about it.
    Seize the Day

3. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #13
    bikernin's Avatar KatanaLover BT Rep: +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30
    its nice to see you come clean and say you wont trade anymore. but this has happened before as well and lots of traders have stopped because of such bad experiences. if you just look aroung a lil bit you'll find a lot of threads where all our senior members have stated why trading is bad and what happened with you was also mentioned. maybe you shouldve looked around before doing something. im sorry to disappoint you but i see no chance of you getting an invite right now. if you do continue like this for a few months then maybe you'll have a chance. but then again, there are people here who havent ever traded but still not gotten into S*T or F*N for over a year. and there are quite a few of them who do deserve to get invited. so think about it, wouldnt someone with an invite give it to such a person? or would he still choose you?
    you seem like a nice guy, but thats based only on this one post. prove yourself and you'll get a second chance
    edit : i just read the title and 'have offer' clearly illustrates trading mentality. im sure if you had something comparable you would've traded it. its just because you dont have anything that you are asking for it free!
    Last edited by bikernin; 12-14-2007 at 02:06 PM.

4. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #14
    Poster BT Rep: +6BT Rep +6
    Wow. I tell my story of getting screwed with trading. I get flamed. I state how/why I will never trade again. I get flamed.

Another accuses me of making "an offer." If saying that I will make a donation to a charity of your choice is an offer, then yes, I made an offer. But it is the holiday season. Every year, I make donations to the Make a Wish Foundation and the St. Jude's Children's Center. I thought it might be nice to offer to make a donation to a charity of someone else's choosing that I might not be familiar with. I guess making that "offer" makes me a trader and a bad person.

No, I haven't gotten an invite, and yes, someone who has never traded may "deserve" one more than me. I can't change my past. We all learn from mistakes. I'm just being honest about what I did, what I learned from it, and why it won't happen again.

I am sorry if this comes across as being abrasive, but I find it frustrating to get flamed so much after being honest about a screwup I made. In fact, regardless of whether or not someone has an invite that they can spare for me.... the first person to post the name of their favorite charity will have a donation made by me, no questions asked.

Happy Holidays to all.

5. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #15
    Enlightened's Avatar BT God BT Rep: +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100
    Give it time Paul1026....

6. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #16
    Poster BT Rep: +6BT Rep +6
    I have no problem waiting. I am more than willing to do my time for my sins!

Still waiting for someone to post their favorite charity....

7. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #17
    fisherman's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +14BT Rep +14BT Rep +14
    Just move on mate...u tasted ScT

It's great for pre times and u can max out ur speed box no probs on a new torrent and if u grab a good early release from ScT u can buffer nearly any tracker BUT and heres the BUT.... I was banned from ScT last week for doing nothing..yep nothing...

I was Xtreme member, had ratio of nearly 4 and upped over 1.10 TB and my acc was disabled, Oh yeah and i "Donated for 9 invites too".

They supposedly changed their script and it catches people out...emm ok... I had a full blown questionairre with a member from there on here last week and he wouldn't tell me why my acc was disabled....

So bottom line is i put time and effort to build up ratio, I put cash into invites.....so how can u feel safe there?

I wouldn't go back unless i was givem my acc back....

Go for the safer sites mate, be a good sharer and you'll get them eventually

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12