Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Terminator 3 Dvd Scr

Celerystalksme's Avatar This Is My Clone BT Rep: +19BT Rep +19BT Rep +19BT Rep +19
    Just use Bittorrent...thats where i got the thing...and there is no bitching going on aswell...just download and thats it...

2. Movies & TV   -   #22
    newcster68's Avatar Taxicab Co. Owner
    shows his mentality rate! u did not see me use one bad cuss word in here. Anyone that listens to rapo music or has anything to do with his sig is a low life anyways. The only way ppl like that know how to express themselves is to cuss ppl out.

again we asked for proof and all u can give us is bullcrap and excuses.

Here do u want me to hold your hand and show u step by step how to capture some pictures from the movie?

STEP #1

Go to BSplayer website and download the current player version or you probably have it if you onstalled the current version of kazaalite codecs.

STEP #2

Open the BSplayer and select the movie by clicking where I have the little red box highlighted below.

STEP #3

When u do that a window will pop up showing you the folder where your movies are stored .. if not just select the location yourself.

STEP #4

Click on the movie and the movie screen will open up and start showing your movie in play.

Steop #5

Right click on the movie box your movie is playing in and you will see a menu pop up like this. Scroll down to where you see "Capture frame". Another little box will show up to the right of that. Then click on either "original size" or "what u see".

FINAL STEP

You can locate the saved jpeg image in your BSplayer folder located in your Programs Folder. Or if you installed it from KazaaLite Codecs you can find it in that program folder.

Now that I have given you this little step by step tutuorial there is no reason why u cannot give us a dvd screener sample of this movie. Case closed!

3. Movies & TV   -   #23
    Celerystalksme's Avatar This Is My Clone BT Rep: +19BT Rep +19BT Rep +19BT Rep +19
    I think that is check mate...

4. Movies & TV   -   #24
    Newcster68 you say that anyone who listens to rap music is a low life? One of the most ignorant,arrogant comment ive ever heard.I listen to hip hop/rap occasionally but i am not a low-life i can assure you.

5. Movies & TV   -   #25
    Originally posted by Makaveli-tha-don@24 July 2003 - 14:10
    i was just gonna reply to the person who supposidly had this dvd svr and pOW! it was gone.
    here i am so reply now

one more thing i swear to god it is a DvD scr anyway f*** it now.

now u all know so why dont u search on mIrc
    ok then if u realy do have the screener why dont u upload it to a good bt site?
    [COLOR=red] [SIZE=14]Doing it My Way Now

6. Movies & TV   -   #26
    Makaveli-tha-don, u gonna post screenshots or what???

newcster68 already posted instructions!

7. Movies & TV   -   #27
    i got the screenshots of the T3 and how do i post it on kazaa

didnt really needed the instructions for it (i wasnt at home) anyway fuck u newscaster u freak of nature

again some1 help me out here so i post screenshots here to prove this roacher newcaster wrong

8. Movies & TV   -   #28

9. Movies & TV   -   #29
    now i need to make a website to post screenshots here

anyway guys (not u newscaster fucker) i will post screenshots by 2morrow i am going out now, i am sorry for delaying this shit, i might post the screenshots 2am if i get the chance

again i am sorry for delaying this,

10. Movies & TV   -   #30
    i dont know why but i kind of belive Makaveli-tha-don
    [ gs removed the sig, it was 1455.14 KB lol ]

HELL YEAH!!!!!!

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast