Thread: Advanced Zip Repairer

Advanced Zip Repairer
    Apparently I have an unregistered version of it, because it can only repair zip files and self extractable files that are under 3MB, basically making it useless. I need it to repair a huge download that I completed, and using my version of Advanced Zip Repairer's test, it was determined that the file could be repaired (if i had a registered version). Is anyone actually sharing a registered version? I found a hash for it, but for a couple days got "more sources needed", also, using the KazaaLite search, it never finds any results. If someone has it, could you please let me know (Private Message me)?

Thanks a lot,

2. Software & Hardware   -   #2
    shn's Avatar Ð3ƒμ|\|(7
    Originally posted by mojo2185@24 July 2003 - 08:20
    Advanced Zip Repairer
    Apparently I have an unregistered version of it, because it can only repair zip files and self extractable files that are under 3MB, basically making it useless. I need it to repair a huge download that I completed, and using my version of Advanced Zip Repairer's test, it was determined that the file could be repaired (if i had a registered version). Is anyone actually sharing a registered version? I found a hash for it, but for a couple days got "more sources needed", also, using the KazaaLite search, it never finds any results. If someone has it, could you please let me know (Private Message me)?

Thanks a lot,
    You can get it from my ftp, just pm me

3. Software & Hardware   -   #3
    DarthInsinuate's Avatar Died in battle
    WinRAR and WinACE both repair .zip files aswell, incase anyone wanted to know
    The Sexay Half Of ABBA And Max: Freelance Plants

4. Software & Hardware   -   #4
    shn's Avatar Ð3ƒμ|\|(7
    Originally posted by DarthInsinuate@24 July 2003 - 13:14
    WinRAR and WinACE both repair .zip files aswell, incase anyone wanted to know
    Thanks for that tip, I never noticed that until now.