Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Questions oh so many questions

fatcat69's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +25BT Rep +25BT Rep +25BT Rep +25BT Rep +25
    Hi All,

I am new to the whole invite trading thing and what not, as I have gained access to most of my trackers through open signups.

However, I would like to expand which trackers I am a part of and it seems the only trackers that are even compariable to the ones I am already in are invite only. My question is, how does one go about getting an invite when all my trackers specifically state that trading, invite giveaway etc etc are against site rules.

ex:
    Invite rules - By not following these you will be banned!

• Only invite people you trust.
    • Do not participate in, nor start invite giveaways.
    • Do not sell our invites.
    • Do not offer our invites publicly.
    • Do not trade our invites.
    • Do not ask for more invites.
    • Invites are given and taken at staffs discretion, do not ask us why your invites vanished.

So in general, how can I get onto new trackers if its against rules for me to offer my invites to other people on sites like this. The mods at s** sent me here saying this would be a good place to start looking for other trackers.

I am mainly interested in HD content, as S** gives me everything else for the most part...

A friend at S** told me to look to get into any of the following:
    RevTT
    Waffles (music i presume)
    bitme hd
    F*N

From reading around, it looks as if proof is a common thing around here so I did a screen shot showing that I am not bs'ing anything, notice the date is today and about 10 minutes ago so its real.
    http://img511.imageshack.us/img511/5413/proofir1.jpg

as you can see, i dont have a seedbox, but I am able to get 1.0 ratio on everything at S** So I know my speed is good enough =)
    Anywho, thanks for any help
    Last edited by fatcat69; 12-14-2007 at 09:07 PM.

2. BitTorrent   -   #2
    Quote Originally Posted by staphofpower View Post
    sites are just kidding when they say no trading
    well i know of atleast 8 users at s** who have been kicked for trading invites.....so maybe other sites are kidding but not my sites.

3. BitTorrent   -   #3
    wtf is s**? only idiots use asterisk
    click the image link genius....

idiots as in people obeying tracker rules....you do know that tracker mods monitor this site, how do you think i learned of it....a site mod referred me here to learn more about this invite crap

4. BitTorrent   -   #4
    spark's Avatar Super Seeder BT Rep: +55BT Rep +55BT Rep +55BT Rep +55BT Rep +55BT Rep +55BT Rep +55BT Rep +55BT Rep +55BT Rep +55BT Rep +55
    According to this

You are the only idiot here!
    <NES> lol
    <NES> I download something from Napster
    <NES> And the same guy I downloaded it from starts downloading it from me when I'm done
    <NES> I message him and say "What are you doing? I just got that from you"
    <NES> "getting my song back fucker"

5. BitTorrent   -   #5
    Quote Originally Posted by spark View Post
    According to this

You are the only idiot here!
    ty spark

6. BitTorrent   -   #6
    wrongun92's Avatar Love Life BT Rep: +8BT Rep +8
    relax mate, you will eventually understand it. Have patience or just google

7. BitTorrent   -   #7
    SiNa's Avatar Lucid Dreaming BT Rep: +55BT Rep +55BT Rep +55BT Rep +55BT Rep +55BT Rep +55BT Rep +55BT Rep +55BT Rep +55BT Rep +55BT Rep +55
    either break their rule or get it freely, but you have to gain trust (usually) and that in it takes a lot of time. however it also depends on what you want. FTN you cannot get free right away, but hdbits and bithdtv you CAN get it free

8. BitTorrent   -   #8
    DannyGnXz's Avatar Just say NO 2 Tradin BT Rep: +3
    fATcAT... just for info... When posting your screen, you may also want to blot out some of the numbers on both your ratio, upload & download stats. Round off to the whole number and the dates. As they are, even though you blacked out your name, one can still find out who you are by your stats.

The Spirit of Something Greater

9. BitTorrent   -   #9
    SiNa's Avatar Lucid Dreaming BT Rep: +55BT Rep +55BT Rep +55BT Rep +55BT Rep +55BT Rep +55BT Rep +55BT Rep +55BT Rep +55BT Rep +55BT Rep +55
    Quote Originally Posted by DannyGnXz View Post
    fATcAT... just for info... When posting your screen, you may also want to blot out some of the numbers on both your ratio, upload & download stats. Round off to the whole number and the dates. As they are, even though you blacked out your name, one can still find out who you are by your stats.
    thats only if you are a trader

10. BitTorrent   -   #10
    Quote Originally Posted by DannyGnXz View Post

Ok thanks for the info, I havent broken any rules though seeing how a site mod referred me here.

But I will do that now...

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast