Thread: Can We Make A New Pinned Topic

BigBank_Hank's Avatar Move It On Over
    It seems like at there are at least 3 or 4 of these threads a day now. It looks like the RIAA is flooding the net so how about we have a pinned thread to answer all these questions. Just an idea.

2. Music   -   #2
    Poster
    Originally posted by BigBank_Hank@24 July 2003 - 17:31
    It seems like at there are at least 3 or 4 of these threads a day now. It looks like the RIAA is flooding the net so how about we have a pinned thread to answer all these questions. Just an idea.
    There is already a section about the RIAA in filesharing.Dont want to scaremonger people too much.

3. Music   -   #3

4. Music   -   #4
    Celerystalksme's Avatar This Is My Clone BT Rep: +19BT Rep +19BT Rep +19BT Rep +19
    People just need to learn to use the search tool...thats all...

5. Music   -   #5
    CrumbCat's Avatar Cachaça or Cachaça
    Originally posted by N£MO+24 July 2003 - 09:41--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (N£MO @ 24 July 2003 - 09:41)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-BigBank_Hank@24 July 2003 - 17:31
    There is already a section about the RIAA in filesharing.Dont want to scaremonger people too much. [/b][/quote]
    Maybe a PM was due here.

Your post is just SPAM.

6. Music   -   #6
    Poster
    Originally posted by CrumbCat+24 July 2003 - 18:25--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (CrumbCat @ 24 July 2003 - 18:25)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'>
    Originally posted by N£MO@24 July 2003 - 09:41
    <!--QuoteBegin-BigBank_Hank
    @24 July 2003 - 17:31

There is already a section about the RIAA in filesharing.Dont want to scaremonger people too much.
    Maybe a PM was due here.

Your post is just SPAM. [/b][/quote]
    Pot calling kettle black.

7. Music   -   #7
    what do I put here? BT Rep: +10BT Rep +10
    yeah Im so sick of seeing those threads why not talk about good things instead of parnoid things around the world who gives a f*ck?

8. Music   -   #8
    BigBank_Hank's Avatar Move It On Over
    Originally posted by N£MO@24 July 2003 - 21:53
    Pot calling kettle black.
    Thanks to the Mod who met my request (found in this post) to rename the SoulSeek pinned topic.

It was named:

Pinned: --&#62; Soulseek <--
    KLF Music World

And it is now named:

Pinned: --&#62; Soulseek <-- --&#62;KLF Music World<--
    How to Download FULL CDs

Perhaps this will prevent the n00bies from repeatedly asking the question, "Where Can I Download Full Cds?"

Now that it has been renamed, if n00bs don&#39;t read it, and continue asking the question, I for one will not answer them - if they cannot see the pinned topic staring them in the face, then perhaps they don&#39;t deserve an answer.

Thanks again, and Tchau&#33;

To prove that point here is a thread about a subject that you (CrumbCat) made about changing a pinned topic. So you are just a guilty of this as I my friend.

9. Music   -   #9
    MrT
    Originally posted by Celerystalksme@24 July 2003 - 17:56
    People just need to learn to use the search tool...thats all...
    That search tool is great.