Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Moniter

I'm looking for a new moniter but don't know which one to buy i'm looking for a 15" or 17" or maybe even 19" screen and it has to be a flat one.

please reply

2. Software & Hardware   -   #2
    BritishICE's Avatar Poster
    Look for name brands, many models are good, it depends on what price range you're looking for. I'd check out Sony, NEC, Phillips.

3. Software & Hardware   -   #3
    bigdawgfoxx's Avatar Big Dawg
    I think sony flat pannels look bad ass! and some Dell ones look awsome..like the 17 and 19 inch ones are awsome....i mean i would stick with either of those
    [SIZE=1]AMD 4200 X2 @ 2.65Ghz, ASRock 939-VSTA
    1.75GB PC3200, 2 X 160GB Seagate w/ 8MB Buffer
    HIS Radeon X800 Pro, Antec Super Lanboy Aluminum

4. Software & Hardware   -   #4
    I myself have a Gateway Flatpannel monitor, not too shabby, but in all preference i would stick to the sony flat pannels, they are good quality, nice looking, and have a GREAT picture to them

5. Software & Hardware   -   #5
    Livy's Avatar Simpleton
    if your talking about flat panel monitors, eg tft, 15"/17" should do, as you can see the whole screen unlike crt monitors, if your going with a conventional monitor, but has a flat screen, like flatscreen tvs. then ud need at least a 17", or go for 19", if you have the space

personally i'd go for a conventional 17" monitor with a flatscreen

6. Software & Hardware   -   #6
    sony flat panels are awesome, i got a 17" sony 1, the display is awesome than the philips 1 had before. yeah go with the sony and just wat BritishICE sed, its depends what ur price range. its better 2 buy somethin gud at first than buying cheap stuff everyday.

7. Software & Hardware   -   #7
    *Grunt*
    If you watch movie's often i would recomend to wait for more widscreen moniters to apear but for now theres this Samsung 172W 17" £400

8. Software & Hardware   -   #8
    did u no that most flat panels hav a low fps rate

9. Software & Hardware   -   #9
    *Grunt*
    I heard about the low frequencey rate, their native res ranges from 1024 by 768 to 1280 by 1024

10. Software & Hardware   -   #10
    Look for a Sony FD Trinitron 19 incher. Those are real nice.

Dont spend 3 times as much to get a flat panel. They do not look good yet at an afforable price. For example, I got a 21 inch Sony FD Trinny monitor for less than the price of a decent 17 inch flat panel

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast