336. You may not vote on this poll
  • Rock

220 65.48%
  • Rap

116 34.52%
Page 2 of 35 FirstFirst 1234512 ... LastLast

Thread: Rap or Rock?

Skiz's Avatar (_8(I)
    Not 2 minutes after making that post up there, I get a phone call asking if I want to go to a free show at the Parish tomorrow night to see Slick Rick.

Does the Pope wear a funny hat?

yo

2. Music   -   #12
    IGetMoney's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +7BT Rep +7
    Yeah rap all the way i find rock very annoying cant even understand why there always screaming at the top of their lungs its extremely annoying. lol just my opinion

3. Music   -   #13
    IceTee's Avatar Fo'shizzle my nizzle BT Rep: +2
    Rap

4. Music   -   #14
    Living on the edge BT Rep: +4
    rap but sometimes rock too

5. Music   -   #15
    Grind$oFine's Avatar get n3rd3d BT Rep: +60BT Rep +60BT Rep +60BT Rep +60BT Rep +60BT Rep +60BT Rep +60BT Rep +60BT Rep +60BT Rep +60BT Rep +60BT Rep +60
    Quote Originally Posted by IGetMoney View Post
    Yeah rap all the way i find rock very annoying cant even understand why there always screaming at the top of their lungs its extremely annoying. lol just my opinion
    Rock and rap are very broad categories.
    Not all rock is like that, actually, very little is like that.

I voted for rock.
    Particularly because of indie rock, and classic rock.
    And I don't want to hear about shaking like a saltshaker, dropping it down low, jocking, and supersoaking that hoe all the time. Only sometimes.
    With that being said, I'll listen to rap that actually has decent lyrics any time. <3Tupac

6. Music   -   #16
    Busyman™'s Avatar Use Logic Or STFU!

I remember there was some guy on here that posted a clip of a song he made.

The music was ok but the responses he got were that music was kinda crap but vampire voice was the shit.

All he did was scream raspilly loike.

7. Music   -   #17
    got milk BT Rep: +2
    Rap is flooded with too much commercial bullshit these days, ie 50 cent, G-Unit, Souljah Boy or whatever. Get yourself some CunninLynguists, Jedi Mind Tricks, Immortal Technique, A Tribe Called Quest, De La Soul, Public Enemy, Outkast, Saigon, Wu-Tang Clan and I'm sure you will have a different perception of rap rather than just speaking of drugs, guns, hoes, bitches and what not.

8. Music   -   #18
    grimms's Avatar Excuse Me? BT Rep: +16BT Rep +16BT Rep +16BT Rep +16
    Rap. I only listen to rock to find hard guitar samples. But i prefer 90's Hip-Hop vs this commerical wack Hip-Hop where feed now of days.

Quote Originally Posted by mrbombastic View Post
    Rap is flooded with too much commercial bullshit these days, ie 50 cent, G-Unit, Souljah Boy or whatever. Get yourself some CunninLynguists, Jedi Mind Tricks, Immortal Technique, A Tribe Called Quest, De La Soul, Public Enemy, Outkast, Saigon, Wu-Tang Clan and I'm sure you will have a different perception of rap rather than just speaking of drugs, guns, hoes, bitches and what not.
    Stoupe from (Jedi Mind Tricks) is a good dude. I talk to him online here and there. For any of you myspacers out there I go under the name Zahn. I agree there was so much good Hip-Hop back in the 90's. My favorite Wu-Tang, Immortal Technique, Canibus, Mobb Deep, Nas, Tupac, Biggie, Etc.
    Last edited by grimms; 12-16-2007 at 11:29 AM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

Excuse Me?
    Didn't Think So!

9. Music   -   #19
    silent h3ro's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +9BT Rep +9
    That is screamo. Much different form of rock if you want to call it that, but IMO some screamo is not bad as long as it is not overused.

10. Music   -   #20
    lee551's Avatar no soup for you! BT Rep: +5
    tied it up for rock. 12-12

for me...
    blast beats > phat beetz

Page 2 of 35 FirstFirst 1234512 ... LastLast