Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Tl.. .

Poster BT Rep: +1
    I noticed another person got nailed for TL. Now I understand that certain sites don't want you to trade here, or whatever the reason is (a rule is a rule, though I wouldn't mind knowing why). But it also says in the rules that FTN is not to be traded but that is going on almost everyday without ppl getting warned.

Just curious, that's all.. .
    Here is my NEW Speedtest .:.

2. BitTorrent   -   #2
    angryghost's Avatar Get In Ma BELLY! BT Rep: +55BT Rep +55BT Rep +55BT Rep +55BT Rep +55BT Rep +55BT Rep +55BT Rep +55BT Rep +55BT Rep +55BT Rep +55
    tl just has a very good active staff i guess... most if not all trackers are against trading accounts, tl staff is just very active in picking out traders and quickly eliminating the problem and to think they have such a large userbase and still work with such efficiency is pretty impressive

3. BitTorrent   -   #3
    X's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +25BT Rep +25BT Rep +25BT Rep +25BT Rep +25
    FTN used to have a good person running around here -Kimi- ... caught a lot of people
    >< marks the spot

4. BitTorrent   -   #4
    hangemhigh's Avatar semi retired BT Rep: +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45
    Quote Originally Posted by sidewild View Post
    I noticed another person got nailed for TL. Now I understand that certain sites don't want you to trade here, or whatever the reason is (a rule is a rule, though I wouldn't mind knowing why). But it also says in the rules that FTN is not to be traded but that is going on almost everyday without ppl getting warned.

Just curious, that's all.. .
    mob mentality
    http://filesharingtalk.com/vb3/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=146759&dateline=1186088996

5. BitTorrent   -   #5
    grimms's Avatar Excuse Me? BT Rep: +16BT Rep +16BT Rep +16BT Rep +16
    Trading is stupid. Means your untrust worthy in my eyes, and greedy at that. I do not know why people who have great trackers rather trade them and risk bans, rather then just becoming a great member at those trackers and being proud to be apart of trackers everyone drools over. I don't get it.

Excuse Me?
    Didn't Think So!

6. BitTorrent   -   #6
    Poster BT Rep: +8BT Rep +8
    *waves to tl staff*

hi guys :)

7. BitTorrent   -   #7
    Detale's Avatar Go Snatch a Judge
    You cannot trade FTN/TL accts you can however trade invites. That is the rule

Also I am moving this to the regular BT section as there is no inviting going on here

8. BitTorrent   -   #8
    Poster BT Rep: +1
    Sorry about that Detale. Well I got warned for asking for an invite at TL. Not to trade accounts.

I wasn't refering to account trading grimms, at all. I am not into that. I just want in via an invite.
    Here is my NEW Speedtest .:.

9. BitTorrent   -   #9
    TL disabled the invite system and there is no telling if it ever gets up again, so tough luck i guess

10. BitTorrent   -   #10
    Quote Originally Posted by Detale View Post
    You cannot trade FTN/TL accts you can however trade invites. That is the rule
    so what happens when somebody starts an account trading thread and do the trade in pm's ?

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast