Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: My Final Request

JROQuinn's Avatar Rev. Maynard BT Rep: +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45
    Quote Originally Posted by magushun View Post
    good luck manm be proud of your kiddo
    nothing more to be proud of, never thought I could love someont this much, yea sounds cheezy comin from a guy but who cares. I have a son! Just cant wait for him to grow up a lil bit so hes old enough to enjoy the thing I enjoy & what he may learn to enjoy besides my hobbies.

2. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #12
    SkullForce's Avatar Donga Bonga BT Rep: +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70
    First, i hope you can get what you want. # but the anti-traders made ppl want to join good trackers by the easiest way (requesting for free without any effort). #They imagined the life dreamy at th beginning they gave away fakelly ( to members actually in their group) or actually then they leaved FST members lazy wanting to get anything without any effort. #you know, i saw alot of traders generation who had nothing at the beginning and finally reached what they needed ( not nessecary to collect trackers but got what they really want). Think about my words.
    Last edited by SkullForce; 12-19-2007 at 01:47 AM.

3. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #13
    X X - - (-o-) (-o-) BT Rep: +3
    I would be proud too -.-

(luckily i dont have on, there was almost an accident lately -.-)

Skullforce, the fact that someone doesn't trade it doesn't necessary mean that he just opens his mouth and demands the food...

4. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #14
    Enlightened's Avatar BT God BT Rep: +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100
    Quote Originally Posted by SkullForce View Post
    First, i hope you can get what you want. but the anti-traders made ppl want to join good trackers by the easiest way (requesting for free without any effort). They imagined the life dreamy at th beginning they gave away fakelly ( to members actually in their group) or actually then they leaved FST members lazy wanting to get anything without any effort. you know, i saw alot of traders generation who had nothing at the beginning and finally reached what they needed ( not nessecary to collect trackers but got what they really want). Think about my words.
    It's hard to "think" or ponder about your "words", when they are all mingled together. Try using a fullstop and commas.
    Really.....Not sure what U were trying to communicate, having trouble with your "essay"...

5. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #15
    JROQuinn's Avatar Rev. Maynard BT Rep: +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45
    i was kinda lost too, if your saying im trying to collect, thats a far cry from the truth. Yea I have had many lower lvls but i either had them closed or let them die out. I dont have time to collect anyway. Also true when I first made it to the invites section I started off with a trade, but from some of the "veterans" here I learned alot. Especially having more respect for the trackers regardless of the lvl.

6. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #16
    SkullForce's Avatar Donga Bonga BT Rep: +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70
    Quote Originally Posted by JROQuinn View Post
    i was kinda lost too, if your saying im trying to collect, thats a far cry from the truth. Yea I have had many lower lvls but i either had them closed or let them die out. I dont have time to collect anyway. Also true when I first made it to the invites section I started off with a trade, but from some of the "veterans" here I learned alot. Especially having more respect for the trackers regardless of the lvl.
    no, i didn't mean that u are acollector, but i can see all the ppl want to get the high leveled trackers without any minimum effort. you can say i want to join that great community as i feel i will be a good add for it, so what about the other communities don't you think they need a good members like you ? people just fabricate the causes to reach their true desire.

Quote Originally Posted by Enlightened View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by SkullForce View Post
    First, i hope you can get what you want. but the anti-traders made ppl want to join good trackers by the easiest way (requesting for free without any effort). They imagined the life dreamy at th beginning they gave away fakelly ( to members actually in their group) or actually then they leaved FST members lazy wanting to get anything without any effort. you know, i saw alot of traders generation who had nothing at the beginning and finally reached what they needed ( not nessecary to collect trackers but got what they really want). Think about my words.
    It's hard to "think" or ponder about your "words", when they are all mingled together. Try using a fullstop and commas.
    Really.....Not sure what U were trying to communicate, having trouble with your "essay"...
    sorry, i just make that for security issue and please don't ask me what is it, may be it is easy to get it.
    Last edited by SkullForce; 12-19-2007 at 01:53 AM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

7. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #17
    oh I know what ya mean, hard to find people trustworthy to join even the lower lvls. And yea I keep a couple of the lowers. I even prefer one of the lower lvls over the rest. Until I get in FTN that is lol

8. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #18
    InXS's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +40BT Rep +40BT Rep +40BT Rep +40BT Rep +40BT Rep +40BT Rep +40BT Rep +40
    Hope You Get It/B.U.M.P.O

9. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #19
    PRINCE's Avatar BT God BT Rep: +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100
    good luck mate
    any one here hope join this great tracker

10. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #20
    sert's Avatar t r e s BT Rep: +12BT Rep +12BT Rep +12
    Hi. I didn't like at all that you used your kid to obtain ftn. I have 2 kids and before never posted about them in any forum. I mean its like you are saying "prefer to invite me to ftn because I have a kid and other members don't". Buddy leave your family life out of the trackers' hunt, its not worth it.

ftn is just a scene tracker, but good luck anywayz...

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast