Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Christmas Gift

whitmar's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +2
    [QUOTE]I can't see your ratios on that tiny image man [/quote]

Sorry, rovama, let me try it this way:

http://img256.imageshack.us/img256/7269/ratiosaa8.png
    Last edited by whitmar; 12-17-2007 at 04:09 AM.

2. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #12
    Poster BT Rep: +1
    can i have revtt???... please i want it
    [email protected]
    i need it so much

3. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #13
    rovama's Avatar ✩✩✩✩✩✩ BT Rep: +55BT Rep +55BT Rep +55BT Rep +55BT Rep +55BT Rep +55BT Rep +55BT Rep +55BT Rep +55BT Rep +55BT Rep +55
    Quote Originally Posted by emad200700 View Post
    can i have revtt???... please i want it
    *****@*****.com
    i need it so much
    Read the giveaway rules, and remove your email from your post Never write your email in public

4. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #14
    Poster BT Rep: +8BT Rep +8
    Hi. I'd like Waffles please.

Here's the ratios:

Direct speedtest:

Reason:
    I feel you should pick me because I'm an good user and I actively upload my own rips, which I am very meticulous about. I try to use the best stuff I can get a hold of. (plextor plexwriter premium for ripping, flac, eac, etc. as well as reading up on the best techniques to rip) I do this for my own quality backups as well as to upload quality rips that I can be confident in as well as to provide others with top notch stuff. I am currently in the process of backing up my collection as well as my brothers collection (500+ albums - from a wide range of genre) I make sure to give detailed descriptions of my rips so others can see what they are downloading. I can send you a link to a sample of what I used to upload to oink when I was a poweruser+ member there. I can send you a screen of my oink ratio as well. I uphold good ratios at all of the sites I am a member of (TL, Bitme, BitmeTV, TTi, TDC)

Thanks so much for your consideration. =)

5. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #15
    DISABLED PRIVS BT Rep: +25BT Rep +25BT Rep +25BT Rep +25BT Rep +25
    very nice giveaway man! good luck peeps

6. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #16

7. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #17
    isabel.pirate's Avatar soon to be inspired BT Rep: +2
    I was an avid Oink user 150gig up and down - always kept my poweruser status. I am very happy that I diversified my tracker portfolio before Oink died because for 2 years it was my only tracker. As you will see from the screen shots I have been invited to a few other sites and I am good user.

But I am still missing a music tracker. I was waiting till the craziness post oink to die down and find out where I should try to get in. Waffles by the post around here seems to be the place to be. I heard a Terence Trent d'Arby song on the radio in my grocery store and it brought back memories. I was going to download and listen to the song again but I have no source. Oink would have had it for sure and I am hoping Waffles will fill that hole.

http://www.speedtest.net/result/212793682.png
    http://img136.imageshack.us/img136/8...lpiratehi8.jpg

Thanks in advance.

PS. I have not traded accounts or even invites and if you look at my post you can get a little more incite about me.

8. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #18
    rovama's Avatar ✩✩✩✩✩✩ BT Rep: +55BT Rep +55BT Rep +55BT Rep +55BT Rep +55BT Rep +55BT Rep +55BT Rep +55BT Rep +55BT Rep +55BT Rep +55
    Guys, still left RevTT invite, but i need you to convince me that you really want the invite, and that you're really gonna use it a lot, and of course make a good use of the account.

I had bad experiences in the past inviting people that didn't use that much their account and deleted or lost it by inactivity because they got another tracker that they thought it was better.

So if you feel that way, then don't ask for that invite, and let the chance to someone else to get it.

https://filesharingtalk.com/vb3/p-meg...296/postcount5
    Last edited by rovama; 12-17-2007 at 06:06 AM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12