Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: It's worth trying...

21122012's Avatar Minger BT Rep: +12BT Rep +12BT Rep +12
    Hi guys,

arkiebrian - sorry to hijack your thread and I hope you get your problem sorted

Just wondered, are invites open there again or is the site still full?

Cheers

2. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #12
    Poster BT Rep: +80BT Rep +80BT Rep +80BT Rep +80BT Rep +80BT Rep +80BT Rep +80BT Rep +80BT Rep +80BT Rep +80BT Rep +80BT Rep +80BT Rep +80BT Rep +80BT Rep +80BT Rep +80
    just go there and wait till mod gets there.

make sure you are the when they voice you...coz if you are not, they will probably kick you for idling...and also make sure that you don't have auto-join turned on...because if you do, you will get back in to the channel...they will kick you again...you will get back in..and they might ban you for couple of min/hrs.
    Last edited by squirr3l; 12-18-2007 at 12:04 AM.

3. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #13
    sear's Avatar Feeling Clamy BT Rep: +3
    Quote Originally Posted by SgtMajor View Post
    You need to find out if:

Your user name & email were deleted or disabled
    Your IP is untouched (ie clean) or banned.

Only then will you even be considered as someone worth inviting back, otherwise members could be putting their future invites and/or account at risk by inviting someone previously banned/disabled, even if it was no fault of your own.

Go back to bitmetv, or their reps, and ask, they don't bite.
    Good advice but I'd like to point out that as I understand it BitMeTV never delete accounts only disable them. You only get one account for life. However there is a chance that you may get it back if you're on the level. IBSlice is a good guy and as long as you're honest he'll listen. Just don't come off with an attitude that never works.

4. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #14
    arkiebrian's Avatar Capitalist Pig BT Rep: +22BT Rep +22BT Rep +22BT Rep +22BT Rep +22
    Thanks for the advice.

They let me back in...woohoo!

Last edited by arkiebrian; 12-18-2007 at 03:16 AM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12