Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: TVT vs BMTV....

Sanka113's Avatar Bobsled King BT Rep: +25BT Rep +25BT Rep +25BT Rep +25BT Rep +25
    I'm just wondering what's so great about BMTV? I love the selection on TVT, and it's easy to seed on. BMTV is probably faster and I've heard has a much nicer interface, but is it's selection worthy of being an upper-tier level tracker?

2. BitTorrent   -   #2
    Polarbear's Avatar deep funk BT Rep: +5
    Quote Originally Posted by Sanka113 View Post
    I'm just wondering what's so great about BMTV? I love the selection on TVT, and it's easy to seed on. BMTV is probably faster and I've heard has a much nicer interface, but is it's selection worthy of being an upper-tier level tracker?
    https://filesharingtalk.com/vb3/f-bit...ime-etc-235742

bitmetv content rating: 10
    tvtorrents content rating: 6
    Last edited by Polarbear; 12-17-2007 at 10:29 AM.

3. BitTorrent   -   #3
    kooftspc11's Avatar WWW.STFU.LOL BT Rep: +9BT Rep +9
    i have both and i agree tvt is ALOT easier to seed on (not to mention the 1.5x upload credit for seeding). bmtv does have a bit more diverse selection of shows and better speeds but you definitely wont be missing out on much if you already have tvtorrents. i was actually disappointed with bmtv because i originally downloaded some really obscure shit and was not able to seed back enough and had to donate money for u/l credit

4. BitTorrent   -   #4
    X X - - (-o-) (-o-) BT Rep: +3
    nothing special, i got disabled there cos of inactivity...

5. BitTorrent   -   #5
    Sanka113's Avatar Bobsled King BT Rep: +25BT Rep +25BT Rep +25BT Rep +25BT Rep +25
    I was just on there irc, and they some of the member's said alot of their content get's uploaded at tvt. I don't think i'm going to need bmtv.

Sorry Polar, i meant the non romanian tvt. Damn abbreviations lol. tvt.ro is alright but i think the orignal tvt has much better selection. I just gotta wonder if BMTV makes TVT look like TVT.ro in comparison. (HAHA abbrevations)
    Last edited by Sanka113; 12-17-2007 at 10:50 AM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

6. BitTorrent   -   #6
    Poster BT Rep: +13BT Rep +13BT Rep +13
    BitMeTV: 17686 torrents / 112479 peers
    TvTorrents.com: 8256 torrents / 139305 peers
    tv.torrents.ro: 3918 torrents / ? peers

I think that TvTorrents is a very easy tracker to seed on and despite having way less torrents, the number of peers is astounding compared to BitMeTV. You probably won't need the latter if all you want are current tv shows and I'm speaking from experience here: in all my time on both trackers I've always found what I wanted on TvT. But it's good to know that I have BitMeTV as a backup tracker should I ever need it

7. BitTorrent   -   #7
    Cheffy's Avatar Slut up ! BT Rep: +4
    Quote Originally Posted by Daniel View Post
    BitMeTV: 17686 torrents / 112479 peers
    TvTorrents.com: 8256 torrents / 139305 peers
    tv.torrents.ro: 3918 torrents / ? peers

I think that TvTorrents is a very easy tracker to seed on and despite having way less torrents, the number of peers is astounding compared to BitMeTV. You probably won't need the latter if all you want are current tv shows and I'm speaking from experience here: in all my time on both trackers I've always found what I wanted on TvT. But it's good to know that I have BitMeTV as a backup tracker should I ever need it
    BMTV also have slots (for uplaod and download)
    Witch means that several users including my self can seed as many torrents as they like. But this results in higher speeds for the leechers on the torrents the users actually seed, since they cant seed 400 torrents at 0.0005 Kb/s each. But its going to get the total numbers of peers down.
    My e-penis is so big it makes John Holmes look like a little boy.

8. BitTorrent   -   #8
    After your post Daniel, I guess If i get the opportunity to get a bmtv, i'll take it since it has nearly twice the torrents. I'm really trying to find "new" shows to watch while the stupid wga strike goes on.

9. BitTorrent   -   #9
    Cheffy's Avatar Slut up ! BT Rep: +4
    Quote Originally Posted by Sanka113 View Post
    After your post Daniel, I guess If i get the opportunity to get a bmtv, i'll take it since it has nearly twice the torrents. I'm really trying to find "new" shows to watch while the stupid wga strike goes on.
    Hehe, but its not only the strike. Its christmas now as well. So shows usually take a few weeks brake during this time.

If you need some recommendations just PM me your favorite shows and ill send you a list of shows you might want to take a close look at.

I am a Tv Maniac
    My e-penis is so big it makes John Holmes look like a little boy.

10. BitTorrent   -   #10
    Poster BT Rep: +22BT Rep +22BT Rep +22BT Rep +22BT Rep +22
    I find TVT a pain to navigate around, I get the page not found error repeatedly when using this site, have to keep going back to previous page click again - sometimes have to do this 9 or 10 times. This is the only site I have this problem with but it is probably just something to do with my pc. BMTV on the other hands works like a dream, but like others have said it is more difficult to seed back to compared with TVT.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast