Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Xmas FTN

X X - - (-o-) (-o-) BT Rep: +3
    Yeah, I guess everybody is going to think that its just another FTN request topic. Well, I won't tell bullshit, it is. I know Im new here, and u don't have any reason to trust me, but I had to try my luck.

A little about myself, im 19 years old, Im a college student. Im kinda the guy, who they wake up inthe morning cos they cant play the new movie on their comp.

Seeing all those request threads, I guess i have to reason, why I would like to get it. The biggest reason is, that I would like to get rid of this ratio whore mentality. I've came a long way in this world, and along the path most of the ppl had this mentality, that if you don't have that ratio, that seedbox, that sthing you are not as good as him. That epenis... I heard that there is no ratio there. No that I can't keep a ratio, I could show proofs, but I think if somebody requests an FTN, its not the question.

Well, the other thing I heard is the community. I usually hang out on the forums a lot (there is a board where i have 12000+ comments), but I couldnt find it everywhere. My favourite community is at KG, BH they r cool guys. I heard/hope its similard at ftn.

Yeah, as you can see in my history, I've never given away any invite here in this forum. There are two reasons: I usually give my invites to my personal friends, or at
    my favourite communities.

Please take in consideration my Xmas present, this is my ultimate dream, the place where you can rest at the end of the road. Thanks.

2. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #2
    undercover1's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +14BT Rep +14BT Rep +14
    I hope you get it mate, you deserve it

3. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #3
    showbox's Avatar {Bye Bye AlL} BT Rep: +6BT Rep +6
    I usually give my invites to my personal friends
    so why u want people give u invite , if u arn't their friend ???
    **** make friends in first plz
    Collecting Trackers ... Is the most SUCK Thing i've ever seen
    PLZ Get wat U Wanna 2 Use ONlLlLlLlLlLy

4. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #4
    Good luck , Pray Santa Gives You that ftn

5. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #5
    Tokeman's Avatar Ron Paul 2012 BT Rep: +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30
    you don't need luck you need a friend. even people with long histories here, that have met many people and deserve ftn dont get it for free because they dont have close enough friends. get on irc, start talking to people 1 on 1. find people with similar interests to you and talk regularly. IMO this is the only way you'll get an invite there.

6. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #6
    shar's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100
    Quote Originally Posted by Tokeman View Post
    you don't need luck you need a friend. even people with long histories here, that have met many people and deserve ftn dont get it for free because they dont have close enough friends. get on irc, start talking to people 1 on 1. find people with similar interests to you and talk regularly. IMO this is the only way you'll get an invite there.

The Theme - Share your invites - don't trade them.

7. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #7

i dont search for friends with a "haveftn" filter on, people with the same interests, or my friends don't have one, thats why I ask here.

8. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #8
    Tokeman's Avatar Ron Paul 2012 BT Rep: +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30
    never said you had to only find people with ftn. if you are active on some of the more main sites IRC chances are some one there has it. make yourself noticed and you may have a chance, asking here you are just one more person, with many other well deserving people in front of you waiting. I posted a similar thread, and trust me, this way is faster, and will benefit you more in the end.

9. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #9
    melatonin's Avatar the entertainer™ BT Rep: +90BT Rep +90BT Rep +90BT Rep +90BT Rep +90BT Rep +90BT Rep +90BT Rep +90BT Rep +90BT Rep +90BT Rep +90BT Rep +90BT Rep +90BT Rep +90BT Rep +90BT Rep +90BT Rep +90BT Rep +90
    I'm waiting for santa too
    " Verba Volant Scripta Manent "

10. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #10
    never said you had to only find people with ftn. if you are active on some of the more main sites IRC chances are some one there has it. make yourself noticed and you may have a chance, asking here you are just one more person, with many other well deserving people in front of you waiting. I posted a similar thread, and trust me, this way is faster, and will benefit you more in the end.
    I know you are right, I got all my accounts from friends (well, tbh, my personal friends got all of them from me, even my father sent him an invite while i was in the toilet), but there is a huge wall, i dont seem to be able to get through.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast