Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Gta 5?

does anybody know if there is a new GTA coming out (the game after GTA vice). This has to be the best game ever made.

2. Games   -   #2
    Spicker's Avatar AKA jaigandhi5 BT Rep: +7BT Rep +7
    first off there is no gta 4...vice city wuz part of gta 3 "GTA 3:Vice City" and the next gta is gona be called Sin City and i belive its gta 4.

My Blog
    I'm still here.

3. Games   -   #3
    u know when they are releasing Sin City? (GTA 4 B) )

4. Games   -   #4
    Busyman's Avatar Use Logic Or STFU!!!
    GTA was not PART of 3. It was it's own game

Grand Theft Auto: Vice City
    Silly bitch, your weapons cannot harm me. Don't you know who I am? I'm the Juggernaut, Bitchhhh!

Flies Like An Arrow, Flies Like An Apple
    ---12323---4552-----
    2133--STRENGTH--8310
    344---5--5301---3232

5. Games   -   #5
    Twist3r
    its gonna be sweet!!!

6. Games   -   #6
    CadeLaguana's Avatar Poster
    Originally posted by jaigandhi5@24 July 2003 - 00:14
    first off there is no gta 4...vice city wuz part of gta 3 "GTA 3:Vice City" and the next gta is gona be called Sin City and i belive its gta 4.
    jaigandhi5, where exactly did you hear about "Sin City". If you got that info from Shacknews, I hope you know that was an April Fools joke. If you got that info from somewhere else please tell me.

I'm hoping they would do san andreas. Just as gta 1 had liberty city, vice city, and san adreas. It wouldn't make any since to make sin city before finishing part three of the city triliogy. I dunno...

7. Games   -   #7
    Spicker's Avatar AKA jaigandhi5 BT Rep: +7BT Rep +7
    lol i heard sin city in this forum sumwhere.....lol and yes gta vice city is part of gta3...

My Blog
    I'm still here.

8. Games   -   #8
    CadeLaguana's Avatar Poster
    I do agree with you on that liberty city (gta 3) vice city (gta vice city) and san andreas (possible gta sand adreas) are together. They're from the original gta. But they really don't have any other connection other than the citys.

9. Games   -   #9
    What about the gta london or something like that like gta 1967 or something? Never played it or wanted too, but i heard stuff about it, set in the olden days was it not, I dunno. Where does that fit in?

10. Games   -   #10
    Originally posted by CadeLaguana+24 July 2003 - 00:57--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (CadeLaguana @ 24 July 2003 - 00:57)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-jaigandhi5@24 July 2003 - 00:14
    jaigandhi5, where exactly did you hear about "Sin City". If you got that info from Shacknews, I hope you know that was an April Fools joke. If you got that info from somewhere else please tell me.

I&#39;m hoping they would do san andreas. Just as gta 1 had liberty city, vice city, and san adreas. It wouldn&#39;t make any since to make sin city before finishing part three of the city triliogy. I dunno... [/b][/quote]
    ya ur right it cant be sincity it may be gta:sin city cuz this gta name cannot be removed after all this publicity

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast