Thread: Requesting a Myspleen invite.

ApeXz's Avatar Unleash the Child BT Rep: +2
    I usually hate requesting for invites, as I find it rude to pressure people into giving you things for nothing in return, but I can't help to request just this once.

I am going to have my nephew over for this upcoming weekend, and would love to have a collection of cartoons and stuff available for him to watch.

My sister had informed me that he enjoys watching a television station called the "Nicktoons Network", which I sadly do not have access to. I was told that is was a station which has newer, and older cartoon series on it.

I have looked on TVT, and TVT.ro to see if I would be able to get stuff from there, but, as you may have guessed, they do not have what he enjoys, aside from Rocko's Modern Life. (I don't think I am going to get away with him watching that for 3 days straight. )

So, I am requesting for an invite to Myspleen, as I have heard that this tracker should come in handy during my current dilemma.

If needed, I can persuade you with various screenshots, profile links, speedtests, etc. I'd rather not have to go through the tedious task of having to take all these screenshots, but if such a thing needs to be done, I am willing to do so.

So please, whomever this may apply too, send a myspleen invite towards my direction. It would be much appreciated.

Sunshine, Lollipops, and Rainbows!

2. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #2
    titofat's Avatar The Dark BT Rep: +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100
    i will send one to you

3. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #3
    ApeXz's Avatar Unleash the Child BT Rep: +2
    Quote Originally Posted by titofat View Post
    i will send one to you
    Thanks a ton.

Sunshine, Lollipops, and Rainbows!