Thread: Kazaa Lite 2.4.1 And Kazaa K++

are they both the same thing, or is there any big difference in them. plz help me out. i no that the 2 developers once worked together, but y did they separate.

2. Software & Hardware   -   #2
    shn's Avatar Ð3ƒμ|\|(7
    Originally posted by ultimatejester@24 July 2003 - 23:21
    are they both the same thing, or is there any big difference in them. plz help me out. i no that the 2 developers once worked together, but y did they separate.
    All I know is I use the one from k-lite.tk and in regard to the last two versions I think they combined em for the latest release most people have now. I guess their the same.

3. Software & Hardware   -   #3

4. Software & Hardware   -   #4
    Mr. Blunt's Avatar n00b
    Theres only one version if im right. Read the K-Lite Homepage. It says it there. (http://www.k-lite.tk)

5. Software & Hardware   -   #5
    Originally posted by Mr. Blunt@25 July 2003 - 05:37
    Theres only one version if im right. Read the K-Lite Homepage. It says it there. (http://www.k-lite.tk)
    i just downloaded the other 1, they are almost the same but some of features are different, and homepage is different 2.

6. Software & Hardware   -   #6
    TRshady
    For 2.4.0 there was two versions as there seemed to be a fallout and both Paul and RN decided to go their own ways. But thankfully, things have seemed to go well as both versions have been merged for version 2.4.1. So there is only one from now on.

7. Software & Hardware   -   #7
    Originally posted by TRshady@25 July 2003 - 06:19
    For 2.4.0 there was two versions as there seemed to be a fallout and both Paul and RN decided to go their own ways. But thankfully, things have seemed to go well as both versions have been merged for version 2.4.1. So there is only one from now on.
    thks man, i was so confused