Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Cisco content

JROQuinn's Avatar Rev. Maynard BT Rep: +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45
    Anyone that has all the learning tracker mind finding out who has the most Cisco content? Or if you dont have all the learning trackers just post the number a search comes up with, thanks
    Last edited by JROQuinn; 12-19-2007 at 05:16 PM. Reason: spelling

2. BitTorrent   -   #2
    Cmon's Avatar on users.php
    BitMe?
    cisco.com?
    Know too much = bad
    My Ratio, Stats & Speed

3. BitTorrent   -   #3
    JROQuinn's Avatar Rev. Maynard BT Rep: +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45
    yea I figured those 2 but cisco dont just hand everything out

4. BitTorrent   -   #4
    nSyder's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +25BT Rep +25BT Rep +25BT Rep +25BT Rep +25
    docs.torrents.ro

5. BitTorrent   -   #5
    chillincool's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +1
    Just memorize the answers to the new test that just came out. It's pretty worthless to have the cert without going somewhere for hands-on learning anyways.
    "They were cheap masks locked on festering thoughts--voices gabbling to drown out the loud silence in every breast."

6. BitTorrent   -   #6
    Quote Originally Posted by chillincool View Post
    Just memorize the answers to the new test that just came out. It's pretty worthless to have the cert without going somewhere for hands-on learning anyways.

yea I totally agree, I took Cisco 1 but had a lot going on at that time & passed with a C so im goin to take it over. My biggest problem was subnetting. I suck at math & I know in the real world I could use a subnet calculator but eh, I want to atleast to be able to subnet on my own. But now I will be able to focus all on my studies, so I shouldnt have a problem anymore. Thanks for the help guys

7. BitTorrent   -   #7
    fstokebanget's Avatar j-e-ib BT Rep: +60BT Rep +60BT Rep +60BT Rep +60BT Rep +60BT Rep +60BT Rep +60BT Rep +60BT Rep +60BT Rep +60BT Rep +60BT Rep +60
    try bitspyder

8. BitTorrent   -   #8
    wrongun92's Avatar Love Life BT Rep: +8BT Rep +8
    Quote Originally Posted by JROQuinn View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by chillincool View Post

yea I totally agree, I took Cisco 1 but had a lot going on at that time & passed with a C so im goin to take it over. My biggest problem was subnetting. I suck at math & I know in the real world I could use a subnet calculator but eh, I want to atleast to be able to subnet on my own. But now I will be able to focus all on my studies, so I shouldnt have a problem anymore. Thanks for the help guys
    In subnetting, you just have to be familiar with the different bases and the rest is almost straightforward. I think you probably need to do worked examples. Dont just read them.
    I would do lots of examples again and again.

I think you've probably looked at this, but anyways
    http://www.cisco.com/warp/public/701/3.html

9. BitTorrent   -   #9
    No I havent seen that, our instructor never showed us that but I guess I should have done the research myself, thanks, that will be a big help. Bookmarked.

10. BitTorrent   -   #10
    bikernin's Avatar KatanaLover BT Rep: +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30
    bitme, ebookvortex, elbitz, docs.torrents.ro all have plenty of stuff. bitme should be a one stop shop

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast