Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Thread: want lvl 9 :)

MoCca's Avatar BestShare Staff BT Rep: +50BT Rep +50BT Rep +50BT Rep +50BT Rep +50BT Rep +50BT Rep +50BT Rep +50BT Rep +50BT Rep +50
    hmm i'm not a kid i'm just bored of everybody and what i have said earlyer is not a direct insult to u i've just said it generaly , people must apreciate what they are having.. .. they banned u for even trying so.. careful in the future.. gl

2. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #32
    Night0wl's Avatar GoaHead BT Rep: +6BT Rep +6
    Quote Originally Posted by xandrew View Post
    there is nothing to offer now, cuz he banned MY account.. but he really doesnt know if i was going to do the trading with my account or with someone else's ( trade for someone else ), and that's kinda low thing to do..
    It's quite simple. Whether you were trying to trade your account or someone else's doesn't really matter. You were trying to trade FSC, that's what matters.
    Quote Originally Posted by TheFoX View Post
    In the old days, if you misbehaved on a tracker, you got disabled, or worse, IP banned.

Nowadays, there are more trackers than there are members, so if your tracker misbehaves, they get bookmark removed, or worse, URL deleted.

3. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #33
    Quote Originally Posted by Blue_Skies View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by xandrew View Post
    there is nothing to offer now, cuz he banned MY account.. but he really doesnt know if i was going to do the trading with my account or with someone else's ( trade for someone else ), and that's kinda low thing to do..
    It's quite simple. Whether you were trying to trade your account or someone else's doesn't really matter. You were trying to trade FSC, that's what matters.
    that sounds normal and fair to you ? i'm trying to help someone who doesn't have access to this forum ( new user ), and all of the sudden MY account gets banned without any reason, and without giving me chance to explain what's happening.. they are a nice community, but actions like these make me wonder .. oO .. i had my account for 50 weeks, lol why would i trade that xD

4. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #34
    Night0wl's Avatar GoaHead BT Rep: +6BT Rep +6
    You were trying to help your friend break tracker rules. Sounds very fair to me.
    Quote Originally Posted by TheFoX View Post
    In the old days, if you misbehaved on a tracker, you got disabled, or worse, IP banned.

Nowadays, there are more trackers than there are members, so if your tracker misbehaves, they get bookmark removed, or worse, URL deleted.

5. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #35
    that's like 'shoot the messenger' thing xD.. be careful when doing favors cuz people aren't polite enough to ask why i did this before deleting my account .. or this was just demonstration how big and powerful admins are ( lol ) ?

6. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #36
    Tokeman's Avatar Ron Paul 2012 BT Rep: +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30
    no, its not shoot the messenger. You are a member, and as such, you must follow the rules. By engaging in a trade, with your account or some one elses, you broke the rules of the tracker. It does not say don't trade YOUR stuff, it says not to trade f*c 'cause they will ban you, which they did.

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234