Thread: Vectoral down

arkiebrian's Avatar Capitalist Pig BT Rep: +22BT Rep +22BT Rep +22BT Rep +22BT Rep +22
    Appears to be a 'scheduled maintenance'...

Pretty bad for somebody to have to take down all of their servers, even if it is just for a few hours.

2. BitTorrent   -   #2
    Poster BT Rep: +1
    i think they had a UPS failure

3. BitTorrent   -   #3
    fstokebanget's Avatar j-e-ib BT Rep: +60BT Rep +60BT Rep +60BT Rep +60BT Rep +60BT Rep +60BT Rep +60BT Rep +60BT Rep +60BT Rep +60BT Rep +60BT Rep +60
    I feel so sorry for all vectoral users, it must be caused you very upset, especially those in F*N who are seeding to get 2x up right now, hope it'll up soon

4. BitTorrent   -   #4
    fisherman's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +14BT Rep +14BT Rep +14
    Yeah them Vectoral fuckers Not about the maintainence....

I got the mail from them last week saying the maintainence would start on the 20th DEC 02.00 CET but yesterday 19th DEC in the morning time my box went down... I could still connect to the server but when password was entered I was getting access denied.

Here's the good part, I submitted a ticket, no response...... I submitted a sales/upgraded inquirey and responed with an hour.

This morning I can access my webgui and log in via tightvnc but still can't log in via putty.....

I got a reply to my support ticket during the night "We're working on this"...... I just hope they hurry the fu*K up as it's nearly 24 hours since the probs started.

EDIT: I know it's off topic but any u guy's know what ftp speeds u hit when renting from leaseweb? I hit on average 355kbs with Vectoral which is excellent but not happy with the Vectoral problems which I've been having over the past few weeks.
    Last edited by fisherman; 12-20-2007 at 10:15 AM.

5. BitTorrent   -   #5
    Poster
    Quote Originally Posted by fisherman View Post
    EDIT: I know it's off topic but any u guy's know what ftp speeds u hit when renting from leaseweb? I hit on average 355kbs with Vectoral which is excellent but not happy with the Vectoral problems which I've been having over the past few weeks.
    With Leaseweb, you can do 10mbit+ to the UK easily.