Its simple, I have friends and make more friends every day. I hook my friends up since lately a lot of you have hooked me up with a few things.
Rules to be my friend:
1.You can't be an idiot
2.You need to be on reputable trackers
3. 2 Screen Shots (Taken Today or later then 12/20/07) <---Must have over 50gb uploaded On EACH
4. You Cant be a trader
5. You Cant be a person with "I want this invite for xmas" anywhere on this site.
6. The friend of mine who gets it will NOT be posted publicly.
7. Until the thread is closed, the invite is still available.
8. DONT PM ME unless I pm you, you will be ignored and on my shit list if I get a pm about this thread.
9. If I do PM you, you will be required to send a non blur screen shot of the trackers you posted blurred here in the forum as I am most likely on it and will actually check to see if you do indeed have a legit account and are a good user there.
10. Read the rules and dont post until you do so, by breaking any rule, you also break rule 1, and for that I will post your name in my sig and the word Idiot next to it.
11. DO NOT post twice in this thread, unless the second one is you going "I have the winning lotto numbers and will give you them because you are so cool"
The Higher your upload and ratio on good trackers, the higher the chance I will pm you. I will not give out invites ever to people who post ghetto trackers with 10gb uploaded...thats just shows me you dont use the tracker at all and you wont be worth my time or any of my good sites time.
What your reply should look like:
"Hey Fat Cat,
Here is what you asked for:
What your reply shouldnt look like:
"Hey Fat Cat, I want to be your friend since you are so active on the forums for being a new member and because you are just the most awesomnest person on the planet! Please please give me that invite because I want it so bad for xmas ..."
I am a firm believer of K.I.S.S as far as asking for invites go...
So let this sh*t begin.
NOTE: This isn't a giveaway, this is me looking for a new friend who will happen to be invited into one of my communities because I trust them....