View Poll Results: would you like to have a (FTN) beggar section ?

Voters
123. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes

75 60.98%
  • No

48 39.02%
Page 7 of 8 FirstFirst ... 45678 LastLast

Thread: FTN beggar corner.

fOrUmAs's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +75BT Rep +75BT Rep +75BT Rep +75BT Rep +75BT Rep +75BT Rep +75BT Rep +75BT Rep +75BT Rep +75BT Rep +75BT Rep +75BT Rep +75BT Rep +75BT Rep +75
    it seems to me that FTN have lost they privacy and that is main rule there,so many thread abouth ftn like how many ftn members have invite,also all day long new request is open and now this,i understand that many people want to join on that tracker and i know how is that feel but soon or later if u are good member here and people know u then u will have your chance one day. also because of this so much publicity then could close invites for long time..

and question on this thread is simple NO!!

http://www.downforeveryoneorjustme.com/

2. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #62
    carpediemm's Avatar FST bitch BT Rep: +25BT Rep +25BT Rep +25BT Rep +25BT Rep +25
    There should be a section for just all requests, one for giveaways, one for trading and of course, one for discussing bittorent
    Seize the Day

3. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #63
    YAY FOR TRADING/! BT Rep: +8BT Rep +8
    ... there is, it's called the bittorrent invites discussion

no new discussions, please! kthx

4. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #64
    LivingInSouthPark's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30
    You want that because you have FTN acc but a lot of people dont and they try their luck in this forum

5. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #65
    Cheffy's Avatar Slut up ! BT Rep: +4
    I voted yes.
    Its getting out of hand.

But some of the members have to get invites since they are still making a coupld of threads like this each day.

But as a member, i would never invite someone that i did not know.
    I had to know them form something else, so i dont really see the point in members that joined 1 month ago with under 10 posts requesting it.

But i guess by the ammount of requets here they think that eveyone is getting one.
    My e-penis is so big it makes John Holmes look like a little boy.

6. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #66
    Mrststyle's Avatar w0wz0r123~ BT Rep: +17BT Rep +17BT Rep +17BT Rep +17
    yesssss....FTN must be separated...everyone opens a new thread about thje FTN request..i think here is better to talk about it :rofl:

7. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #67
    sert's Avatar t r e s BT Rep: +12BT Rep +12BT Rep +12
    I voted yes, but I don't see it happen. However if it happens and then another trendy tracker appears, with a lot of requests per day (like waffles), then we would see another poll whether to separate waffles requests?

This drives nowhere

8. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #68
    Allexandar's Avatar ☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆ BT Rep: +25BT Rep +25BT Rep +25BT Rep +25BT Rep +25
    Nice,very nice... Now when you have all trackers that you want,lets move that poor bastards to some dark corner,where proud FTN members won't see them,fuck them,we heve what we want... How selfish is that?!

I vote for NO,and if you don't like those threads... you don't have to enter- simple as that!

9. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #69
    LivingInSouthPark's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30
    Quote Originally Posted by Allexandar View Post
    Nice,very nice... Now when you have all trackers that you want,lets move that poor bastards to some dark corner,where proud FTN members won't see them,fuck them,we heve what we want... How selfish is that?!

I vote for NO,and if you don't like those threads... you don't have to enter- simple as that!
    I agree.

10. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #70
    bataya's Avatar ☆Red Star Forever☆ BT Rep: +13BT Rep +13BT Rep +13
    I vote for NO, this is stupid... that would be one more place where "proud FTN member"
    can show around with their FTN acc, and all other would kiss a lot of ass to get that invite...
    after all ask your self is it wort it, all that lowering for one torrent tracker...
    there is no unconquerable fortress, there is only good and bad conquerors...

Page 7 of 8 FirstFirst ... 45678 LastLast