Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Would You vote for Ron Paul?

weenden's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30
    ive made it a running thing in my life to not put any thought into it plus he has 2 first names as his name and i could never do it
    im just a frigen dreamer and im waiting for them to come true ....trust(trst)n. 1. Firm reliance on the integrity, ability, or character of a person or thing.
    2. Custody; care.
    3. Something committed into the care of another; charge.
    4. a. The condition and resulting obligation of having confidence placed in one.
    b. One in which confidence is placed.
    "and Yes people have put trust in me""and i thank you all"

2. Lounge   -   #22
    Broken's Avatar Obama Supporter
    [QUOTE=zema;2523839]
    Quote Originally Posted by Broken View Post
    However, the removal of most governmental agencies and a total end to social programs, that's just stupid. We need reform, not removal.

Hi Broken,

maybe this has an answer for Your concerns for social programs - MUST SEE!
    I can't believe I actually watched that, what a waist of my life.

Just as I said, he want an end to end government social programs. Socially it's not piratical, and most of it would hurt the middle class and poor of this country. I believe there is a great need of reform, but not total dismantlement. I don't care how much money it could keep in my pocket.
    Last edited by Broken; 12-24-2007 at 04:46 PM.

3. Lounge   -   #23
    Hell ya I would vote for him!! I agree that we do need some sort of government but I believe at the current time we are giving up our liberties for a false sense of security. Oh... and us Digg users like him......

4. Lounge   -   #24
    kooftspc11's Avatar WWW.STFU.LOL BT Rep: +9BT Rep +9
    i will vote for ron paul.

as a female, it sickens me to hear that other women plan to vote for hilary simply because she is a woman.

i would go on about why i agree ron paul is the better of the candidates but i dont have the time or the energy.

i believe that if we dont recognize ron paul efforts, plans, and ideals we may not get a candidate like him for a very very long time. this is our chance to do what is right. although i doubt that the electoral douchebags would ever let him go into office.

5. Lounge   -   #25
    whoz he?

6. Lounge   -   #26
    zema's Avatar Serbian viking BT Rep: +4
    Quote Originally Posted by kooftspc11 View Post
    i will vote for ron paul.

as a female, it sickens me to hear that other women plan to vote for hilary simply because she is a woman.

i would go on about why i agree ron paul is the better of the candidates but i dont have the time or the energy.

i believe that if we dont recognize ron paul efforts, plans, and ideals we may not get a candidate like him for a very very long time. this is our chance to do what is right. although i doubt that the electoral douchebags would ever let him go into office.
    Thank you for Your time to share with us some sensible words! Unfortunately I am not american citizen so I am not taking part in elections. I think importance of people like Ron Paul cannot be limited only to US. I hope he might win and that his win would make people think around the world. Whom they elect to represent them!
    Check this video

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=w8CybONkDwY[/YOUTUBE]

7. Lounge   -   #27
    zema's Avatar Serbian viking BT Rep: +4
    HTML Code:
    http://rawstory.com/rawreplay/?p=356
    Things are getting very rough! It seems that establishment is becoming nervous and that they did not expect such support for someone like Ron Paul.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123