Thread: Softmp3.org closed signups

BamZow's Avatar Pure Swedish power BT Rep: +17BT Rep +17BT Rep +17BT Rep +17
    Quote Originally Posted by Softmp3.org
    Hello
    2007-12-21 - Registration closed

We have finally closed the open registration.
    I hope Softmp3 soon will start to feel more private, secure and cozy.
    Softmp3 will never open for public registrations again... and we will release an invite-system.
    Just to inform

2. BitTorrent   -   #2
    Pirate's Avatar Music Uploader . BT Rep: +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30
    i don't care since i don't like it .
    but i have to say it's a better move from them .... they didn't get a lot from opening the sign up , maybe now they will get better uploads .

3. BitTorrent   -   #3
    medo's Avatar FST Elite BT Rep: +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35
    now we'll see requests for it
    Maybe one day we'll wake up and this will all just be a dream

4. BitTorrent   -   #4
    BamZow's Avatar Pure Swedish power BT Rep: +17BT Rep +17BT Rep +17BT Rep +17
    Quote Originally Posted by Music Master View Post
    they didn't get a lot from opening the sign up
    It havenīt been closed since the beginning

5. BitTorrent   -   #5
    SaviouR's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35
    Its a great site , no doubt it . One thing i liked the most about this site was they did not hype their ass off for more users after Oink shutting down . They wanted to have their own identity instead of cashing on other site's downfall.

Also its pretty unique in its own way , i like their Album of the Day , Album of the Week ,Single of the Week and Album of the Month which gives a really nice overview of the top albums out there . Has great collection of 12000+ Scene Music . All in all its different from all the other mp3 sites , has its own identity .