Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Best HDrip section

fatcat69's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +25BT Rep +25BT Rep +25BT Rep +25BT Rep +25
    So a lot of people know I am all about HD so here is a quick run down of where I think HD can be found at its best.

For HD you want speed and easier way to bring your ratio back after getting slammed by these 4-10gb files. The following trackers are the best for these types of files.

*Note: I am saying rips because hd only trackers have full hd dvdr and bluray so those aren't what the average user wants.

*revtt is the only 0day tracker included due to the selection size, most other 0day trackers have hd content, but not as many as revtt,S*C just started its hd section last week and it is amazing so far with fastest pre times bc of their 0day status... (S*C, S*T, FL, etc etc all have hd but have under 100hd torrents each)

Best Speed for HD Rips:
    Scenehd
    hd-bits.ro
    Bit-hdtv
    RevTT
    hdbits
    x264

Fastest Pre:
    RevTT
    Scenehd
    Bit-hdtv
    hdbits
    Hd-bits.ro
    x264

Largest Selection:
    Bit HDTV over 5000
    HDbits.ro over 500
    x264 over 250
    hdbits over 200*
    Revtt over 150
    Scenehd over 150

*Lost my account info and forgot which email so if anyone has an hdbits account, post the number on here of active x264 rips (720p and 1080p only) pretty sure its around 200 for movies though

Hope this helps you decide which of the trackers you wish to get into!

2. BitTorrent   -   #2
    Poster BT Rep: +1
    Lost my account info and forgot which email so if anyone has an hdbits account, post the number on here of active x264 rips (720p and 1080p only) pretty sure its around 200 for movies though
    dude theres 10000 torrents on there...i think theres more than 200 movies...

hdbits.org definitely has the best selection

3. BitTorrent   -   #3
    fatcat69's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +25BT Rep +25BT Rep +25BT Rep +25BT Rep +25
    well each of those sites have over 10k torrents....im posting only about movies

post back if you have an actual number of rips not a general estimate about the number of torrents

4. BitTorrent   -   #4
    awoeonip's Avatar Need a light? BT Rep: +15BT Rep +15BT Rep +15
    if you're posting about only movies, bit-hdtv has nothing close to 5000 rips. They barely have over 5000 total torrents.

Right now hdbits has 3376 movies.

There's no easy way to tell how many bit-hdtv has. Everything they have before they changed to the new category system is categorized as a "movie", so you can't simply look at the total number in that category. I'd say they have somewhere between 1500-2000 movies.

5. BitTorrent   -   #5
    bikernin's Avatar KatanaLover BT Rep: +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30
    HDbits.org - Best selection by miles, great speeds as well

6. BitTorrent   -   #6
    embolism's Avatar Anti abuse COP!! BT Rep: +40BT Rep +40BT Rep +40BT Rep +40BT Rep +40BT Rep +40BT Rep +40BT Rep +40
    Hands down, everything down...hdbits.org is da best hdtv tracker imo...imho..imwtfo...!

7. BitTorrent   -   #7
    when is hdbits open ?

8. BitTorrent   -   #8
    Quote Originally Posted by nxrisetaker View Post
    when is hdbits open ?
    invite only, and invites only work when they purge people to create some new spaces. look for giveaways in invite forum

9. BitTorrent   -   #9
    sakur's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +6BT Rep +6
    I also thinks hdbits.org is the best.

10. BitTorrent   -   #10
    HDBits rules them all, great speeds, and the best rips.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast