Due to the considerable amount of cheats and other ungrateful members since registration re-opened, I'm reposting the Guide to getting banned from the forums.
If you're looking to lose your TheBox.bz account quickly and easily, then please go ahead and try one of the excellent methods below.
1) Don't seed - this is a sharing site and if you don't you will lose your account. Those warnings exist for a reason.
2) Create a new account - Struggling with that ratio? Can't download any more? A new account is your way out. Smile with glee as you manage to register a new account and then seconds, minutes, hours or even days later both your old and new accounts will be gone for good. No excuses.
3) Create a new account for "someone else" - We don't care if it's your wife, sister or your dear old mum. If they use the same PC as you, you can share your account. Simple. We don't care if your ratio is crap and your marriage will be in tatters if you don't download tonight's Eastenders...seed seed seed.
4) Invite "somebody else" who uses your network - who are you trying to fool? Your ratio was crap, you couldn't download any more and you needed that latest Top Gear. Banned.
5) Cheat - Struggling to seed fast enough. I know, I'll try that latest cheating technique that's undetectable. Yeah, we read that memo too. Try it just once and you won't be here any more.
6) Try to register a new account - We don't just penalise you for having a 2nd account, I'll whack you for attempting it. It's clear in the rules, it's clear all over the login screen etc. We won't tolerate dupe accounts. Even if you're 'just testing' to see if you can get away with it, don't expect to login again with your existing account.
7) Lie to us - There's nothing we love more than liars. We especially love it when you tell us you've been seeding and you haven't. Your stats are logged, we do check them and we know when you've been lying.
8) Share your torrent files with another member - your mate can't download any more? He needs the latest upload? Send him the torrent file! No...don't...you'll just end up getting both of you banned.
9) Join the site and upload the latest episode of Heroes - you agreed when you signed up just minutes earlier to not break the rules and then what do you go and do. Break the rules in the first hour and what do you expect?
10) Post a spoiler - Know the result of the latest football match? Post it in the torrent comments and don't expect to be able to read the additional comments for very long.
Incidentally, donating or being a VIP doesn't mean you can't choose to use any of these methods to get banned if required.
887 accounts were disabled yesterday...want to be next?