Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345

Thread: to make peace with FTN staff...

Poster BT Rep: +2
    Quote Originally Posted by WhiteWizard20 View Post
    Invites to your favorite sites will come sooner or later if you deserve them. Just help out other people, be active and don't be greedy. If your friend was a Power User at F*N, I don't see a reason why he/she couldn't invite you and none of this would have happened in the first place.

there you go...AGAIN....as sct begger advice'ng an ftn begger about how to beg,y my begging didnt work and how i can improve my begging skills....fantastic thank you sir.........

Quote Originally Posted by fatcat69 View Post

Thats not spam, thats quality thats contributing to the thread.

Why didnt you just pm them(a com. rep) instead of posting a cry baby thread?!

go to bit torrent forums, click community reps here at fst,

here Ill even be nicer, Ill give you a rep i have chatted with on another thread...

Spark

There, pm him and cry to him, he will laugh it off just as I have and he will say you broke the rules and tough luck. which is what we have all been saying to you over and over and over again. we arent lying when we tell you this!

omg you are such a whinner!

did you even read my post... i have mentioned that i had messaged brandon..and havent got any reply from him yet... if i had...i wouldnt be posting this....i just some how foolishly tot...i would confess in public about what happened...since i had asked for an ftn request and some one said...if i could some how sort my differences with the ftn staff i would have better chances of getting in there again...and i was tryign to do that.. untill you came and started posting pictures of all possible things.. a few pages before it was vandamme now its a baby...hmm u sure have quiet a good collection...and to top all that u even know a few circus tricks,like how you would kick like a flying monkey ..
    Last edited by stitched; 12-22-2007 at 05:39 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

"All that is gold does not glitter;all that is long does not last;All that is old does not wither; not all that is over is past..... "

2. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #42
    J-dye's Avatar BANNED BT Rep: +1
    just wow .

3. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #43
    Poster BT Rep: +80BT Rep +80BT Rep +80BT Rep +80BT Rep +80BT Rep +80BT Rep +80BT Rep +80BT Rep +80BT Rep +80BT Rep +80BT Rep +80BT Rep +80BT Rep +80BT Rep +80BT Rep +80
    Quote Originally Posted by J-dye View Post
    just wow .
    u bumped a old thread

4. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #44
    J-dye's Avatar BANNED BT Rep: +1
    Quote Originally Posted by squirr3l View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by J-dye View Post
    just wow .
    u bumped a old thread
    just incase if anyone missed this thread , everyone deserves a nice entertainment you know

5. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #45
    psychophil's Avatar Member BT Rep: +2
    As a person who has been there, seen it, and done that.
    In my long life so far.
    I've known about FTN and all the other top trackers for quite a while, and although it would be great to share in the fervour of being a member of a top level site, I would never beg, as it demeans oneself.
    I get on with what I've got, and make the most of it
    The Community is nothing without sharing !!!

6. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #46
    Albo Da Kid's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +18BT Rep +18BT Rep +18BT Rep +18
    kornyyyyyyyyy. guys theyy're just trackers. who gives a fu**. enjoy your lives.

7. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #47
    Poster BT Rep: +2
    Quote Originally Posted by AlbiBx View Post
    kornyyyyyyyyy. guys theyy're just trackers. who gives a fu**. enjoy your lives.
    yes i realised that after a while...i wrote this thread in the heat of the moment...i was carried away at the moment by the whole feeling of having lost ftn account..i wouldnt create such a dramtic thread given a second chance...i am not very smart.

"All that is gold does not glitter;all that is long does not last;All that is old does not wither; not all that is over is past..... "

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345