Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: to make peace with FTN staff...

DanielleD87's Avatar bunny
    sounds more like your friends fault. if he was a power user he could have invited you. so why didn't he just invite you?

also, anyone with half a brain knows exchanging accounts is a retarded thing to do let alone giving people you don't know invites.
    Last edited by DanielleD87; 12-22-2007 at 06:26 AM.

2. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #12
    bikernin's Avatar KatanaLover BT Rep: +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30
    that was not my point m8. just trying to tell you its not the end of the world. its advice. take it or leave it. its free either way! if you wanna make a big deal about an invite then go right ahead. bottomline is that your chances of getting one are minimal this way

Danielle : even half a brain is hard to find these days
    Last edited by bikernin; 12-22-2007 at 06:23 AM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

3. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #13
    Poster BT Rep: +2
    Quote Originally Posted by bikernin View Post
    dude how old are you to go thru lifes hell? you are not in the northern hemisphere and live in india like me. theres a lot more to do than sit n stare at a computer. and having more posts does not mean you cant have a real life! besides an achievement is something you have after you have worked for it. you work hard, you win, you fell great and you look for a new challenge. thats how life goes on. you dont need to do anything much to get onto torrent sites. if you are a good user on a good torrent community you automatically get them. ftn is not some promised land where you will end up after you have had x no of posts and x ratio on xx sites!
    hey trust me i have been thru a lot more of life then you have....i know what an achivement is... i dont wanna talk about it....i am pretty sure i am smarter then you...i dont wanna to tell you what i have and i havent done in my life...u wouldnt be intersted or botherd to know.....please dont act like YOU KNOW WHAT LIFE IS...and U HAVE SEEN IT ALL.......there r always bigger and better people then you and me..besides this thread was directed at ftn staff.. thanks for understanding

"All that is gold does not glitter;all that is long does not last;All that is old does not wither; not all that is over is past..... "

4. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #14
    Poster BT Rep: +5
    I think he got the account through trading, got caught and changed stories.Being active in forums and being a good user is the best avenue to get any tracker you desire.Either way, don't make a big deal out of nothing.Rules are rules and how you got it if you did just get it for "free" is against the rules of any site Im pretty sure.If you don't use/want the account any longer just delete the account or have staff do it.

5. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #15
    RoSsoNeRI's Avatar LoUiS VuiTtoN DoN BT Rep: +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100
    Quote Originally Posted by bikernin View Post
    seriously man, sometimes i feel like im in despo central. people here behave as if their generations will starve if they dont get ftn invite. geez
    Agreed 100% lol.....They only care cuz they don't have it. Its human nature to want something that's rare. Once they r in their attitude will certainly change to like "meh w/e its just a site"

6. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #16
    fatcat69's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +25BT Rep +25BT Rep +25BT Rep +25BT Rep +25
    nice it opened back up:

Hahaha I love these threads, they always make me laugh so hard

All I have to contribute is this..kid be like van damme and go play in a field of daisys or other flowers while me and chuck norris give you a round house kick to the face!

7. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #17
    bikernin's Avatar KatanaLover BT Rep: +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30
    Quote Originally Posted by stitched View Post
    hey trust me i have been thru a lot more of life then you have....i know what an achivement is... i dont wanna talk about it....i am pretty sure i am smarter then you...i dont wanna to tell you what i have and i havent done in my life...u wouldnt be intersted or botherd to know.....please dont act like YOU KNOW WHAT LIFE IS...and U HAVE SEEN IT ALL.......there r always bigger and better people then you and me..besides this thread was directed at ftn staff.. thanks for understanding
    im not trying to talk to you about life..im only trying to get you to diminish the importance of TORRENT SITES in your life thats all. what you do with your life if entirely in your hands. if you were my friend i would definitely be concerned. besides, if you really wanna talk to the staff, try getting onto their irc help chan. if you have a genuine case you might get that account reenabled

8. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #18
    i have seen a lot of people like you...they just act like they r soo smart put down every one else, show that they r far superiour then the other guy....i never could figure out y people would do that,is it lack of attention they r getting or is it lack of self confidence that they have to show they r better then some one ,otherwise they feel they r not contributing to the forum....

i sure might not know that my chances of getting an invite like this are minimal...
    but sure my half brains r brains enough to understand i shouldnt post where i am not required to post...

this is one of the reasons i didnt create this thread the day i got my ftn account disabled...i didnt want this(all of this above) to happen..if you r not ftn staff please dont comment..
    and i wasnt actually begging for an invite.. i was hoping that the account that was disabled to be enabled again,so that i could give back my friend his account back...and get over the whole guilt feeling,for having lost his account,as much as i felt good after having got into ftn...it sure did feel twice as bad after having lost the account....
    Last edited by stitched; 12-22-2007 at 07:18 AM.

"All that is gold does not glitter;all that is long does not last;All that is old does not wither; not all that is over is past..... "

9. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #19
    /me is desperately seeking ATTEEEEEEEEENSHUN!

10. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #20
    there you go again in colors....if you dont belive me,check your posting history@bikernin

i cant make every one shut up...promise me u will stop commenting after you finish your circus tricks @fatcat
    Last edited by stitched; 12-22-2007 at 07:25 AM.

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast