Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread: @ E**** Staff

Chica BT Rep: +5
    First this my last Thread of an E**** Invite Request.
    By this time it's my 3 Thread for request an Invite.
    Maybe the reason why i can't get an Invite is that I want E**** for free. Because I'm not a trader and think invites must be free. I have some GB's Flac music and i want more. I think E**** is the best Tracker for this. I ask murphdog but he don't write back and i don't know a other person.

I ask some users here but the most don't write back or said that they haven't an invite. Always they mean Good Luck my friend.

Yes I search some months now. But I'm not successful
    I don't know what i can do.

I don't tick off someone because i ask very often now for an free invite but this is my last try to get an invite.

I know it's not important if you have a nice upload speed and great ratio's on other trackers but i can give a screen shot with trackers where i have always a great ratio.

I'm member on one lvl 9 and on 2 lvl 8 Trackers
    I don't want to talk about this Trackers because it's not allowed.

I want really a member on e**** but I know the chance is small because i haven't something in return for an invite.

Only a big thx but this Thread is for the E**** Staff and I think they dont need something for an invite but anyone who can help me can pos here,too or pm me.

I can say that I'll try to be a great user on e**** and upload my flac's.

So I hope someone can help me now or this thread is as the others threads...

Give me a chance please I can need it really and not because its a high level Tracker.

Thank you very much . And Merry Christmas to all FilesharingTalk User it's a very nice Forum.

But I think if i get an E**** Invite then was this my last reuqest of any Invite and my last Post in the Invite Section

Bye
    And I hope I have luck now.

Tekknon1

2. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #2
    zyduuu's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100
    good luck man

3. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #3
    Poster BT Rep: +16BT Rep +16BT Rep +16BT Rep +16
    All best m8.
    HT

4. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #4
    still looking BT Rep: +8BT Rep +8
    I think you should be talking about what you can bring to the tracker, not what you want from the tracker. Do you have a lot of CD's/ and or Vinyl you can rip. Do you know how to do a proper EAC rip (detect gaps, create .cue, test and copy), etc... create a nice looking and informative torrent description of what you plan to up?

I think you should concentrate on that and then ask.

5. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #5
    fstokebanget's Avatar j-e-ib BT Rep: +60BT Rep +60BT Rep +60BT Rep +60BT Rep +60BT Rep +60BT Rep +60BT Rep +60BT Rep +60BT Rep +60BT Rep +60BT Rep +60
    this is a very rare request for a rarest tracker, good luck m8

6. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #6
    LoKaLiRi's Avatar n00b BT Rep: +55BT Rep +55BT Rep +55BT Rep +55BT Rep +55BT Rep +55BT Rep +55BT Rep +55BT Rep +55BT Rep +55BT Rep +55
    Good Luck

you deserve it hope u get this

7. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #7
    Quote Originally Posted by RayJuniored View Post
    I think you should be talking about what you can bring to the tracker, not what you want from the tracker. Do you have a lot of CD's/ and or Vinyl you can rip. Do you know how to do a proper EAC rip (detect gaps, create .cue, test and copy), etc... create a nice looking and informative torrent description of what you plan to up?

I have CD's which i can upload.

8. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #8
    9NINE's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +25BT Rep +25BT Rep +25BT Rep +25BT Rep +25
    Quote Originally Posted by TekknoN1 View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by RayJuniored View Post
    Do you have a lot of CD's/ and or Vinyl you can rip. Do you know how to do a proper EAC rip (detect gaps, create .cue, test and copy), etc... create a nice looking and informative torrent description of what you plan to up?

m8 he asks you some questions, answer them in detail at your request , this will give your request better shape

goodluck , hope you get it soon

9. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #9
    I have 20 original cd's i know its not so many cd's but i can upload if it allowed my flac music collection from other trackers.

I can
    create a informative torrent description and I know how I can rip with the software eac

10. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #10
    YAY FOR TRADING/! BT Rep: +8BT Rep +8
    Quote Originally Posted by TekknoN1
    so does every other joe shmoe; the question is, how competent at ripping are you?

Quote Originally Posted by RayJuniored
    Do you have a lot of vinyl you can rip well? Do you know how to do a proper EAC rip (detect gaps, create .cue, test and copy)
    you need to be flawless at doing the above things with the addition of dvd-a and dvd-v

Quote Originally Posted by TekknoN1
    but i can upload if it allowed my flac music collection from other trackers.
    it's not allowed unless you know someone from the e who uploaded that torrent to another tracker (which is discouraged)

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast