Thread: hdbits.org problem

fatcat69's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +25BT Rep +25BT Rep +25BT Rep +25BT Rep +25
    Hey Guys,

I am having a weird issue with hdbits.org

I just got invited to it, however when I click the confirmation email link it gives me the error that I already have an account there. However, I dont lol

When I go through the password recovery, it says my account has not been confirmed yet.

I have tried every email in the password recovery that I have and the one that just got invited is the only one that has an account in the database, however it is not confirmed yet because it wont let me.

If anyone is active on their irc and can help me for a sec by talking to a mod there, I would appreciate it, pm me if you can!

Thanks

2. BitTorrent   -   #2
    znik's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +50BT Rep +50BT Rep +50BT Rep +50BT Rep +50BT Rep +50BT Rep +50BT Rep +50BT Rep +50BT Rep +50
    The tracker seems to be down today, that's why you cannot confirm your account.
    Try a little bit later.

3. BitTorrent   -   #3
    21122012's Avatar Minger BT Rep: +12BT Rep +12BT Rep +12
    Try clearing out your cookies?

4. BitTorrent   -   #4
    bikernin's Avatar KatanaLover BT Rep: +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30
    Downtime 22-dec - 21/12/07

Expect some downtime tomorrow around 12:00 GMT due to maintenance.
    If you keep your clients running, your stats will be recorded when the site returns.

posted on site. try n confirm after they come back on. if not pm me. ill ask on irc

5. BitTorrent   -   #5
    fatcat69's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +25BT Rep +25BT Rep +25BT Rep +25BT Rep +25
    Quote Originally Posted by bikernin View Post
    Downtime 22-dec - 21/12/07

Expect some downtime tomorrow around 12:00 GMT due to maintenance.
    If you keep your clients running, your stats will be recorded when the site returns.

posted on site. try n confirm after they come back on. if not pm me. ill ask on irc
    sounds good dude