Thread: Question about PS3 Games

I just got a ps3 and have never downloaded a game before. What do you think is the best public site? Is it possible to download ps3 games or can you only get ps2? Also, do you just burn the file to a disc or is there some special software I need. Thanks for the help.

2. BitTorrent   -   #2
    Poster BT Rep: +1
    copies 'aka backups' won't work on ps3 as there is no modchip till now out there

3. BitTorrent   -   #3
    fOrUmAs's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +75BT Rep +75BT Rep +75BT Rep +75BT Rep +75BT Rep +75BT Rep +75BT Rep +75BT Rep +75BT Rep +75BT Rep +75BT Rep +75BT Rep +75BT Rep +75BT Rep +75
    Quote Originally Posted by wbandit View Post
    I just got a ps3 and have never downloaded a game before. What do you think is the best public site? Is it possible to download ps3 games or can you only get ps2? Also, do you just burn the file to a disc or is there some special software I need. Thanks for the help.
    Like LLED said u cant play any backups because there is no modchip or loader to run...yes it is possible to download ps3 games u can get them on BC or TL..also few more trackers have games for ps3 but there is no point of downloading..

for burning ps3 games u will need to have blu-ray burner and also BD disk..

http://www.downforeveryoneorjustme.com/

4. BitTorrent   -   #4
    DKre8ive1's Avatar L0st N S0und BT Rep: +2
    Plus the cost of buying a Blue ray burner and the media to do this defeats any cost saving you might think of getting at the moment.

5. BitTorrent   -   #5
    This sux, but thanks for the advice!