Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread: Help me find this one

Retired...... BT Rep: +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35
    lol n00b, wtf are u thinking, anythin beginning with raj is me? u are really a n00b,u need to consult a physcologist all the begins with raj isn't me, and coming to that ScT thing, u are really a fool. even that guy's name is rajesh (which is same as mine) and u think both are same? If it is so, i can say u are the actor in the movie I am Legend, which u definately are not . U can post as many as screens u want and i know they will be photoshopped before they are posted.
    Gud luck

2. BitTorrent   -   #22
    Poster BT Rep: +12BT Rep +12BT Rep +12
    Quote Originally Posted by raj3186 View Post
    lol n00b, wtf are u thinking, anythin beginning with raj is me? u are really a n00b,u need to consult a physcologist all the begins with raj isn't me, and coming to that ScT thing, u are really a fool. even that guy's name is rajesh (which is same as mine) and u think both are same? If it is so, i can say u are the actor in the movie I am Legend, which u definately are not . U can post as many as screens u want and i know they will be photoshopped before they are posted.
    Gud luck

First thing yes call me fool idiot whatever u want cuz i don't give a shit to what nerds say

Lets get an IP check from SCT's admin and all the shit wud be clear

Ah don't i remember that u told me U are on Some BSNL 30/30 Connection and that u cheat ratios where its safe to cheat ummmm

Also i am contacting TL staff to clear all the doubts
    Last edited by willsmith099; 12-23-2007 at 12:13 PM.

3. BitTorrent   -   #23
    FACE_TO_FACE's Avatar -- F*ck LEVELS -- BT Rep: +40BT Rep +40BT Rep +40BT Rep +40BT Rep +40BT Rep +40BT Rep +40BT Rep +40
    swebits

4. BitTorrent   -   #24
    Retired...... BT Rep: +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35
    @willsmith099, after realizing that it wasn't me, don't u feel ashamed of what u have done? Dont blame ppl unnecessarily if u dont have any pr00fs and also, are u so ashamed of u r self, that you are not even posting here that u found out who the real culprit was and u blamed me for no reason?

5. BitTorrent   -   #25
    Poster BT Rep: +12BT Rep +12BT Rep +12
    Are u joking me Are u crazy,U took my pm in the very wrong way lol
    I m still waiting for u at SCT IRC and i know that u are rajesh0210
    I just wanted to let u know that u have been caught at Bmtv and Bitme as well
    Rofllllllllolllllllllllllllllllllll

6. BitTorrent   -   #26
    Poster BT Rep: +80BT Rep +80BT Rep +80BT Rep +80BT Rep +80BT Rep +80BT Rep +80BT Rep +80BT Rep +80BT Rep +80BT Rep +80BT Rep +80BT Rep +80BT Rep +80BT Rep +80BT Rep +80
    @ willsmith099, edit those ScT links...you are not supposed to post the whole url.

@ raj, there is DVD rip-xViD in RevTT (2 seed) and DVD rip @ TD (5 and 10 seed)...i know u are looking for DVD but just in case

7. BitTorrent   -   #27
    bikernin's Avatar KatanaLover BT Rep: +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30
    willsmith099 : if you are so sure that this guys cheated then why dont you report him with all your "proofs". i really dont see why you have to come in his thread about something alltogether different and flame it. this is certainly not the place to act like you are the law. there are other places you can take this up. ive seen many people like you throw accusations at good members here just to get attention. while i have no clue if you are right or wrong, the very fact that you choose to flame an irrelevant thread suggests that you're one of those attention seekers

8. BitTorrent   -   #28
    @bikernin, this matter is settled , he thinks i'm someone else and he accused me of cheating. Well, now he realized that it wasn't me, and he his not posting here anymore, and yea, u r right, he is a damn attention seeker who annoyed me a lot y'day .
    mods, plz close this thread. TY

9. BitTorrent   -   #29
    bikernin's Avatar KatanaLover BT Rep: +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30
    hmm yea these guys have it written on their faces. good to know its settled.
    why dont you close it?

10. BitTorrent   -   #30
    LaPistola's Avatar about BT Rep: +2
    Quote Originally Posted by bikernin View Post
    why dont you close it?
    You can only close your own threads in the BT Invites section
    Quote Originally Posted by bigboab View Post
    I don't know about the north but in the south an Englishman is about as welcome as a fart in a space suit.

Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast