Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Do you like EDM, but you don't have the best place to download it from?

AuReDo's Avatar FST Member BT Rep: +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30
    can i please get this invite?.........as you can see at my signature , it's my Christmas wish
    1) I will never trade it
    2) I will try to be as active as i can to TT's forum
    I want TT because i love very much music , i enjoy very much music , and i can't live without music
    So , if you think i deserve it , please invite me to TT
    I wish you Merry Christmas and Happy Holidays
    thanks.....

2. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #12
    Poster BT Rep: +12BT Rep +12BT Rep +12
    Well, I have started getting into electronic music, particularly lots of french house. It says something when you can go down the hall at my dorms and hear something like : Dave Matthews Band : Guster : Justice : Guster : Dave Matthews Band: etc. etc.

I'm not even sure if this would be a good tracker for that kind of music (or rather, if I wouldn't be looking rare enough stuff to warrant it). But if you think that it'd be cool or you don't get any better requests, I can send you some ratios to show you I don't suck and whatnot.

Merry Christmas.
    Ask me about my self-esteem!

3. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #13
    X X - - (-o-) (-o-) BT Rep: +3
    now this is nice, if I loved trance, or that kind of music, I would love you : )

4. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #14
    Actatoi's Avatar 2+2 is 5 if I say so BT Rep: +2
    Quote Originally Posted by fsephie View Post
    Well, I have started getting into electronic music, particularly lots of french house. It says something when you can go down the hall at my dorms and hear something like : Dave Matthews Band : Guster : Justice : Guster : Dave Matthews Band: etc. etc.

I'm not even sure if this would be a good tracker for that kind of music (or rather, if I wouldn't be looking rare enough stuff to warrant it). But if you think that it'd be cool or you don't get any better requests, I can send you some ratios to show you I don't suck and whatnot.

Merry Christmas.
    TT have a couple of Justice releases, not much but if you enjoy that I'm quite sure you could start to enjoy other house sounds and TT sure does have a lot of that. Other nice genres too, not to forget. Myself I am in love with hardstyle and uk hardcore

Yepp will keep you in mind.
    What an ordinary day, the extraordinary way.

5. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #15
    Charles Lindbergh's Avatar one of the good guys BT Rep: +13BT Rep +13BT Rep +13
    Hi Actatoi !!!

I'll not trade.
    I haven't broke any trackers rule like acc giveaway.
    I'll do my best to be active and support community.
    Of course i can behave.

I'm not sure that I'll take someone's invite but I'll tell few words to consider me. I'm dloading this type of music mostly from LimeWire but speeds aren't great for me and I tried some trackers but not satisfied. There are few direction of EDM that I preffer. Most of all I prefer Goa trance, and my favs are Infected Mushroom wich is actualy progressive goa trance. Rather than psy trance who is more ,how to say “mechanic” - it has strong bass beats, and they are pretty long on scene. And after all it's not commercial as euro trance what is normal . Some old Oakenfold sets are pretty good, and his “southern sun” is excellent! Other genre I rarely list is hardcore and some subgenres wich are more oriented on rhythm rather then tune… darkcore – BazzX, Ophidian is pretty fascinating but he’s kinda experimental hardcore (His Black Box album is perfect). After all what to say about Tiesto, his music is commercial and you can hear it everywere but must admit it that he has great tune. And I think he’s playng for pleasure not for money – maybe im wrong .

I'm also fan of house music, all types. So I can listen from unknown house from Blaze,Finchley Road to Bob Sinclair, Junior Jack and others. I love to listen all house things indeed.

I love to listen different kinds of music on different places and situations so I think that I must have place to find that all.

Regards !!!
    Last edited by Charles Lindbergh; 01-15-2008 at 11:59 AM.
    Everything is relative.
    Only movement is absolutely.

6. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #16
    Nemrod's Avatar Buffering my life BT Rep: +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45
    Holly cow!

This is what I call a really good Christmas present.
    And requirements are just perfect.
    Congratulations, my friend.

7. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #17
    Going away until friday, TT have also just started a freeleech that you will be able to enjoy and a lovely time to try and get into other genres.

8. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #18
    Back from the trip, will close this down tomorrow. No one else that is interrested?

9. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #19
    After a question answered in pm I am very sure that fsephie will take good care of the invite. So this is closed, have a happy new year everyone.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12