Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread: I have my trackers

Live.Love.Trance BT Rep: +4
    After about 2 months of trying to get into the private tracker scene I have gotten into all the trackers I wanted. Mainly though the generosity of members here and other forums, a big shout out to Sheriflove & TrackerDaddy if they read this! At this point the only trackers I would even consider trying to get is E***** or Pedro's. I don't really want to be in S*T or FTN....too much work to be in those sites, plus I don't really download that much Scene/0-Day.

So, the question is: how long did it take you to get into all the trackers you wanted?
    BitMeTV - x264 - What.cd - TTi - TDC
    S** - rTT - TL - Goem - Waffles - TR
    HDBits - Flower - S*T - Seedbox - Home

2. BitTorrent   -   #2
    fatcat69's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +25BT Rep +25BT Rep +25BT Rep +25BT Rep +25
    Quote Originally Posted by Adman65 View Post
    After about 2 months of trying to get into the private tracker scene I have gotten into all the trackers I wanted. Mainly though the generosity of members here and other forums, a big shout out to Sheriflove & TrackerDaddy if they read this! At this point the only trackers I would even consider trying to get is E***** or Pedro's. I don't really want to be in S*T or FTN....too much work to be in those sites, plus I don't really download that much Scene/0-Day.

So, the question is: how long did it take you to get into all the trackers you wanted?
    Been active on here for less then a week and have gotten into nearly all. bcg isnt open thats the only reason I havent gotten that one lol

3. BitTorrent   -   #3
    Poster BT Rep: +80BT Rep +80BT Rep +80BT Rep +80BT Rep +80BT Rep +80BT Rep +80BT Rep +80BT Rep +80BT Rep +80BT Rep +80BT Rep +80BT Rep +80BT Rep +80BT Rep +80BT Rep +80
    Quote Originally Posted by fatcat69 View Post
    Been active on here for less then a week and have gotten into nearly all. bcg isnt open thats the only reason I havent gotten that one lol
    less than a week and already spamming yy inbox for giving free invites gosh, just wished it was an invite i wanted

@Adman65, i am glad that someone doesn't race for "best" 0-day.

4. BitTorrent   -   #4
    Adam1990's Avatar Layin down the law BT Rep: +9BT Rep +9
    Took me 2 months to get into every tracker I wanted. There is literally no tracker that I want. Did it all without trading btw, got everything for free.

5. BitTorrent   -   #5
    YAY FOR TRADING/! BT Rep: +8BT Rep +8
    Quote Originally Posted by Adman65
    within a course of two months: i used to design a lot of avatars and graphics on tpg, i met some good people there who invited me to fsc; i made some friends on fsc, where i was invited to the e with the help of that friend, and from the e, i was invited to #it; i went on a break when cod2 mp was really popular, and i met a friend online who invited me to ftn and sct; and from friends i've made here, i've been invited to pedro's btmusic and the flower

go friendships!

6. BitTorrent   -   #6
    pandabear's Avatar Internet BT Rep: +2
    It took me one day to get into all the sites i wanted. Cos all i want was one 0day site, and that was revott and it was open signup. The rest is just extras. Tho i wouldn't mind a blackcats account but i missed the boat on that one

Someone invite me to fsc please

7. BitTorrent   -   #7
    Cruel's Avatar I'm steak! BT Rep: +24BT Rep +24BT Rep +24BT Rep +24BT Rep +24
    been around here for a month now and got almost everything I wanted. I have two things left to achieve entry into. And I've tried something many would call desperate to get in there, but just to try every way if that is not succeded I'll just continue making friends where I am. I will not stop and next year is an exciting year for me since I finally get to use "the community" for something more.
    Presenting your royal highness, our illustrious King Cruel the XIII, self-proclaimed lord of the lemurs, et cetera, et cetera, hooray, everybody.
    Four months and I'm living your dream.
    Silly Rabbit Dreams Are For Kids

8. BitTorrent   -   #8
    BANNED
    hmm..if i remember correctly, i fairly got into all sites i wanted within 2 months, not with any help form here though.

BTW, i have been part of torrent sites since 2 years, so I am only new to FST.

9. BitTorrent   -   #9
    wrongun92's Avatar Love Life BT Rep: +8BT Rep +8
    been here for a while, still looking around for a couple or two.

To see the world in a grain of sand and heaven in a wild flower, hold infinity in the palm of your hand and eternity in an hour.

10. BitTorrent   -   #10
    fatcat69's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +25BT Rep +25BT Rep +25BT Rep +25BT Rep +25
    Quote Originally Posted by squirr3l View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by fatcat69 View Post
    less than a week and already spamming yy inbox for giving free invites gosh, just wished it was an invite i wanted

@Adman65, i am glad that someone doesn't race for "best" 0-day.

Lol thats quality spam my friend!

I mainly use 7 trackers but I have been trying out new ones to see if grass is greener etc etc

Also, got every invite for free here in the forums or through someone I met here on the forums with the exception of S*C and filelist...got those way back when they had open signups

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast