Page 1 of 5 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Boxset Suggestions

SaviouR's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35
    Many of the 0-Days trackers now have Boxsets categories and they are doing their best to give us the best Boxsets . along the way its possible even they might be thinking what more packs or combinations are needed and its possible they might be out of ideas for more boxsets .

What i feel is this thread can serve this purpose of giving them more ideas for more better Boxsets or what combinations they can upload to their members . Its possible they want to give more boxsets but are short of ideas as to what kind of packs to fit in , so we can give suggestions through this thread of what users maybe searching for this Christmas . There are many site ops here who may get an idea or two from here as well . This can be any type of Boxsets (Games , Movies , DVDR , TV , Music , Apps , XXX) or even for that matter Actor Boxsets , Director Boxsets etc .

Starting with my self , few random ones i can quickly think of :-

1)Prince of Persia Series
    2)Steven Spielberg Boxset
    3)Martin Scorsese Boxset
    4)Adobe Products Boxset
    5)John Travolta Boxset
    6)70's / 80's Hit Movies Boxset
    7)Digital Playground (XXX) Boxset

etc

2. BitTorrent   -   #2
    Cheffy's Avatar Slut up ! BT Rep: +4
    A series i have not seen for a long wile and i know would be apriciated by alot of members:

The west wing.
    Intelegent TV, If you dont fall in love with the series in by the first episode there have to be something wrong with you

I have also seen buffy around form time to time. But uploaders tend to forget about Angel.
    So angel would probobly be a hit.

Firefly + Serenety, Would be an awesome pack.

Some unusuall stuff like Tripping the rift and Inavder Zim would also be apriciated.

I also see Strar Trek uploaded all the time. TNG,DS9 and voyager. But i never see anyone uploading Enterpirse. I know this is were not so well accepted by the hardcore fans. Since there were some inconsistency with the origianl storyline. But for all the fans that dont actually speak klingon its still grate series.

For movies:

Edwart Northon pack
    Christian Bale pack
    The Coen brothers pack

There are probobly alot more things as well.

Oh yeah: Arrested Development (Tv series)
    My e-penis is so big it makes John Holmes look like a little boy.

3. BitTorrent   -   #3
    fatcat69's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +25BT Rep +25BT Rep +25BT Rep +25BT Rep +25
    Personally, I would love to just see completed tv series dvdrips...not tv rips.

1. Futurama
    2. Bablyon 5
    3. Firefly
    4. Stargate
    etc etc

I am not saying I have or don't have these, but I think completed/ended series are perfect for boxsets!

4. BitTorrent   -   #4
    Night0wl's Avatar GoaHead BT Rep: +6BT Rep +6
    I wouldn't mind the Toxic Avenger movies in a pack. If I remember correctly (been a long time since I saw them), they were hilarious.

Milla Jovovich pack

Mark Wahlberg Pack

+1 on the Edward Norton Pack
    Quote Originally Posted by TheFoX View Post
    In the old days, if you misbehaved on a tracker, you got disabled, or worse, IP banned.

Nowadays, there are more trackers than there are members, so if your tracker misbehaves, they get bookmark removed, or worse, URL deleted.

5. BitTorrent   -   #5
    TriviuM's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100
    not quite sure on this one Tv dvdrips and also software rips along with more movie boxsets i guess as their is a nice selection out now but i reckon theirs tons more that can be ripped :d

________

=

6. BitTorrent   -   #6
    wrongun92's Avatar Love Life BT Rep: +8BT Rep +8
    I would like to see Reboot. I liked the show when I was a bit younger and missed the latter seasons.

7. BitTorrent   -   #7
    FTN Please :) BT Rep: +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30
    How about West Wing Boxset and FRIENDS!

8. BitTorrent   -   #8
    Saroman's Avatar ReInVeNtInG MySeLf BT Rep: +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45
    Is west wing that good... it has 7 seasons..wouldnt it be a drag after some time..??

I just watched E-Ring.. Definitely a must watch..
    -= Only when the last tree has died and the last river been poisoned and the last fish been caught, will we realise we cannot eat money. =-

9. BitTorrent   -   #9
    FTN Please :) BT Rep: +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30
    Quote Originally Posted by Saroman View Post
    Is west wing that good... it has 7 seasons..wouldnt it be a drag after some time..??

I just watched E-Ring.. Definitely a must watch..
    No West Wing is not a drag.... they vary he story line and add personal aspect to it whic is quite fun sometimes.... ofcourse, it is not the type of show which u could watch a whole season in one go....

E-Ring: ill try tht out next

10. BitTorrent   -   #10
    a charles chaplin , 3 stooges , laurel hardy pack ?

or black and white classics pack ?

these are hard to find

Page 1 of 5 1234 ... LastLast