Thread: Request To Main Torrent Sites

svergie's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +3

Smile

Hello Admins and Freinds,

Chirstmas is one festive been celebrated by people around the world. And on this occasion , it would be a nice idea for u guys to open signups of some premium sites. Because its not only bring cheers to people everywhere , but also adds very good reputation. what else a gift could be for guys who are desperately looking for an invite since years ,

sites like FTN , SWEDVDR, SCT, getting a invite to this sites is like climbing mountain, 100000 of requests , still requesting. Obviously any Community Needs people who give best to community , and many willing to give their best , just waiting for their chance to get in to it .

Yes , for sure , i am also one of them looking for a chance , one of my freind Said that sometimes Getting in to B-Schools like Hardvard,Stanford,MIT sometimes easy that getting these sites. Why dont u give us a chance just 1 once, so that you can see what we can do .

I hope Admins of Premium Sites see to this request, and with good heart they open signups for sometime on Christmas Occasion..

This is only and Exclusively a Request Thread on Behalf of Each and Every FST Member..

So Plss Dont SPAM here........Happy Xmas.
    Never Give Up...
    Try _Until_U_Succeed

2. BitTorrent   -   #2
    chillincool's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +1
    sct has less than 200 empty slots, ftn has less than 800, and swedvdr bans all non swedish ips. all of those can easily be filled with invites, so i really doubt they have any incentive to open signups. It's like asking a nightclub to let everybody in, not just the pretty people/ people who know the bouncer....it would get full of a bunch of old pregnant bitches and then nobody would want to go there anymore.
    "They were cheap masks locked on festering thoughts--voices gabbling to drown out the loud silence in every breast."

3. BitTorrent   -   #3
    slimdogp's Avatar Token White Kid BT Rep: +1
    +1

4. BitTorrent   -   #4
    i am from sweden, still i am looking for invite to swedvdr
    Never Give Up...
    Try _Until_U_Succeed

5. BitTorrent   -   #5
    wrongun92's Avatar Love Life BT Rep: +8BT Rep +8
    From what I can see, these sites dont need to. I know it would be nice, but from their perspective, there is no change required. Their economies are functioning properly with their methods and they probably dont see any reason to do this.
    Last edited by wrongun92; 12-24-2007 at 09:09 PM. Reason: spelling

To see the world in a grain of sand and heaven in a wild flower, hold infinity in the palm of your hand and eternity in an hour.

6. BitTorrent   -   #6
    DanielleD87's Avatar bunny
    why isn't this in the invite section?

7. BitTorrent   -   #7
    please movie this thread to Invite Section
    Never Give Up...
    Try _Until_U_Succeed

8. BitTorrent   -   #8
    YAY FOR TRADING/! BT Rep: +8BT Rep +8
    if you move this thread to the invite discussion, it's going to get spam-jacked by a bunch of users who are going to ask for invites. if that's the thread's intention, then it should be moved; if this thread is, however, for discussing the purpose and economy of an invite system, then it should be kept here to avoid all the llamas and traders

9. BitTorrent   -   #9
    thats the main reason why i put here
    Never Give Up...
    Try _Until_U_Succeed

10. BitTorrent   -   #10
    Grind$oFine's Avatar get n3rd3d BT Rep: +60BT Rep +60BT Rep +60BT Rep +60BT Rep +60BT Rep +60BT Rep +60BT Rep +60BT Rep +60BT Rep +60BT Rep +60BT Rep +60
    A lot of these sites do their share for Christmas,
    sometimes freeleech, or double upload like on FTN.

Open signups + freeleech = hit 'n run.

Other than that, these sites don't open their sign-ups for good reason - the same reasons their invite systems are so strict.. they don't want to let just anyone in.

And I think that's one of the best things about these sites, and I'm pretty sure they realize how important that is.