Thread: How To Burn Movies ?

I'm new here and totaly lost,I have no problem with downloads etc but can't burn anything and I'm not sure what else to do or what settings or whatever ... I have tried clicking on everything , can anyone PLEASE HELP ??

2. Movies & TV   -   #2
    CornerPocket's Avatar Retired
    Visit dvdrhelp / vcdhelp.com for tutorials/guides/ illustration pics in burning and what programs to use. Check out the 'How To' section.
    "8-ball Corner Pocket"

3. Movies & TV   -   #3
    First off, you could start by telling us what burner software you have. That would help a lot. Then we in turn could help you out But that site is really good that was posted before my post.

4. Movies & TV   -   #4
    OK thank's I'll try the site ... but it's a Mirror DVD+RW with ATAPI-interface !!? startup says Nero Burner software .

5. Movies & TV   -   #5
    what do I put here? BT Rep: +10BT Rep +10
    Just read the guide Corner Pocket psoted

basiclly

Download the AVI
    save the wav in virtualdub
    encode with TMPGEnc
    burn with Nero

the guide will help you through it all

6. Movies & TV   -   #6
    OMG... I have read the guide and I can't seem to launch Nero I think that's where I'm stuck, I just keep installing it againand again I can't get to the screen to follow these guides but I get the little screen nero media player which plays when I rocord a file ..... Is that it ??

7. Movies & TV   -   #7
    If Nero came bundled with your CD-Writer it will only work with that. Be sure to select the correct drive from the Recorder -> Choose Recorder menu.