Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Why you can't jump to conclusions...

DanielleD87's Avatar bunny
    logging into another net and cheating are two different things. it would be really hard to be accused of cheating because of a different IP.

sounds kind of fishy.

2. BitTorrent   -   #12
    bikernin's Avatar KatanaLover BT Rep: +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30
    yea its not cheating. and most sites will hear you out on irc. i was idling in one chan and this guy had his account disabled coz of ip change. they just asked him from which areas he logged in and crosschecked with the ips. he got his account back right away.
    so yea, its guilty unless proven innocent

3. BitTorrent   -   #13
    arkiebrian's Avatar Capitalist Pig BT Rep: +22BT Rep +22BT Rep +22BT Rep +22BT Rep +22
    Quote Originally Posted by DanielleD87 View Post
    logging into another net and cheating are two different things. it would be really hard to be accused of cheating because of a different IP.

sounds kind of fishy.
    Is that manatee all right in your avatar?

Seriously though I was told more details about how this different IP thing made this person look bad and it sounds legit. Still, I'm waiting to see how this turns out.

Still, I'm not going to do big, public giveaways anymore. Too risky...

4. BitTorrent   -   #14
    DanielleD87's Avatar bunny
    *giggles* and i'll give you 10 points if you can guess the forum i got the gif from. hint: it is a forum on a bt site.

5. BitTorrent   -   #15
    bikernin's Avatar KatanaLover BT Rep: +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30
    naah bunny was better

6. BitTorrent   -   #16
    lostdemon's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +1
    @ arkiebrian
    I read your post earlier about inviting a cheater and I 'm glad you found out the real reason and everything is better for you.

7. BitTorrent   -   #17
    arkiebrian's Avatar Capitalist Pig BT Rep: +22BT Rep +22BT Rep +22BT Rep +22BT Rep +22
    Quote Originally Posted by DanielleD87 View Post
    *giggles* and i'll give you 10 points if you can guess the forum i got the gif from. hint: it is a forum on a bt site.
    Hmm...can't guess. It looks like that manatee had some force going when he crashed into that Plexiglas though!

I vote for the manatee...

Quote Originally Posted by lostdemon View Post
    @ arkiebrian
    I read your post earlier about inviting a cheater and I 'm glad you found out the real reason and everything is better for you.
    Thanks.
    Last edited by arkiebrian; 12-25-2007 at 06:42 AM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12