Page 10 of 10 FirstFirst ... 78910

Thread: The lazy Santa is here .. ;)

I hope i am not too late for a FB.
    http://www.speedtest.net/result/215393516.png
    TY

2. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #92
    carpediemm's Avatar FST bitch BT Rep: +25BT Rep +25BT Rep +25BT Rep +25BT Rep +25
    Hi there Mrlazy! First of all I want to say that it's a wonderful giveaway from a great guy

There has been many sct giveaways since I joined this community, but I haven't had any luck winning any of those:/

I hope you will pick me because I am a nice person, I like giving away stuff more than receiving them and I like making people happy I have looked for sct for over a year so I hope this will be my turn to join this tracker. I know there are many who is going to reply in this thread, but I hope that you will choose me.

I want the invite because of all the good things everyone else says about it: great 0-day tracker, best speeds, nice forum and loads of other things. I am also excited about their packs

I wish you a merry Christmas!

Cheers man and good luck picking the right persons

I hope I'm not to late. I kinda posted in the wrong thread while viewing your post
    Last edited by carpediemm; 12-25-2007 at 10:47 PM.
    Seize the Day

3. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #93
    SAM's Avatar Fst philosopher BT Rep: +50BT Rep +50BT Rep +50BT Rep +50BT Rep +50BT Rep +50BT Rep +50BT Rep +50BT Rep +50BT Rep +50
    i've been looking for the vault for centuries now.

i hope you may spare one for me
    thanks mate and merry xmass

For Serving Community

4. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #94
    ♥ FST Lover ♥ BT Rep: +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35
    I will pm winners now. I will allow a max of 2 hours response, if you fail to meet this requirement, i will consider someone else. I will try to send all invites by tonight

Ho HO HO HOHOHOHOH

Merry christmas eve

Wishing for: SweDVDR

Page 10 of 10 FirstFirst ... 78910