Page 16 of 17 FirstFirst ... 61314151617 LastLast

Thread: Antivirus Software

Im using bit defender. Seems pretty light weight and doesnt annoy or pop up unless there is a threat. I recommend it highly.

2. Guides and Tutorials   -   #152
    I'm using Avast in combination with Commodo firewall. I also scan regularly with Malwarebytes and Superantispyware.

3. Guides and Tutorials   -   #153
    I'll give another thumbs up for the Avast/comodo combo. Avast has been great as an antivirus and I like that comodo by default sees everything as a threat unless you specify otherwise. You get complete control (though it can lead to accidentally blocking internet access to certain programs if you aren't careful). Twice my girlfriend has blocked firefox's ability to access the internet, then blamed me because she couldn't access facebook.

4. Guides and Tutorials   -   #154
    now i prefer kaspersky antivirus.

5. Guides and Tutorials   -   #155
    for me kaspersky antivirus is the most effective antivirus so far. i'm using it at least three years and until now i don't have any trouble

6. Guides and Tutorials   -   #156
    Thanks for the information

Anyone has used Comodo Antivirus before ?
    Last edited by josedominguez; 09-17-2014 at 07:09 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

7. Guides and Tutorials   -   #157
    I was using Eset Nod 32 and was looking for something new. I'm now using Bitdefender Total Security, really complex but it's doing the job.

8. Guides and Tutorials   -   #158
    Thanks for the information

Anyone has used Comodo Antivirus before ?
    Been using Only that for 4 years now, I have YET to have a single problem ... EXCELLENT product ...

9. Guides and Tutorials   -   #159
    I used it before, but now I think Nod32 is better... but maybe i'm wrong...

10. Guides and Tutorials   -   #160
    Right now I'm using Comodo Antivirus as part of Comodo Internet Security and I'm happy with it.
    I use malwarebytes as a backup to that.

I once used avast in conjunction with Comodo firewall but I found that the two programs didn't play well together on my system.
    Also, if you use a vpn, don't run malwarebytes at the same time because it can interfere with the OpenVPN protocol.

Page 16 of 17 FirstFirst ... 61314151617 LastLast