Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: The C.i.a.

"The C.i.a., Has controled countries for too long."

Lets not forget that they're also responsible for keeping the West democratic and capitalist. If black ops is what it takes to keep me and mine out of the research lab of society's doomed adventures, I'll have more please.
    That's a pretty goddamn pathetic statement.
    In fact, I'm not exactly sure how to properly ridicule it.
    Ridicule, in this case, is probably not the best approach. CIA might show up at my door willing and ready to play black ops war games with me. After all, the fate of the free western money grubbing world is at stake here!
    It's ironic research labs were mentioned. The CIA would know about that for sure.
    I believe that was something they learned from the Nazis; Operation Artichoke.
    Sounds funny, but I bet when those "rough boys" got their hands on you, it would be screams, not laughter.
    Think it never happened? Don't know what it is or how it could effect the CIA's future? Search Google; Operation Artichoke
    Or better yet, here's a link with unrefutable material on this subject.
    http://www.frankolsonproject.org/

2. The Drawing Room   -   #32
    Poster
    What does unrefutable mean.

3. The Drawing Room   -   #33
    thewizeard's Avatar re-member BT Rep: +1
    Irrefutable? I better pop off to the lounge.......

4. The Drawing Room   -   #34
    Poster
    No, the chap has a point.

A self serving website, with an obvious agenda, would obviously contain irrefutable proof.

5. The Drawing Room   -   #35
    A self serving website, with an obvious agenda, would obviously contain irrefutable proof.
    The .org turn you away? Think it was a religious charity? Think you'd need to enter a valid credit card just to read some plain fucking text? And, well, usually an agenda is fairly obvious, that's why its an agenda. And any obvious agenda worth it's weight better have some un-ir-un-dis-non-x-0-refutable proof.

Oh well, I guess that self serving obvious 0refutable bastard doesn't get the support of a few self serving obvious refutable bastards here and there, hey, things are tough all over!

6. The Drawing Room   -   #36
    Poster
    I seldom have the opportunity to decide on someone this early. However with you it is fairly easy.

You are an idiot, in fact you are a rude idiot.

Please take your badly written, dogmatic drivel elsewhere, to people who may be interested.

7. The Drawing Room   -   #37
    How do you even get a job in the CIA , all these black ops government people you speak of. How did they even get there . I mean even if i wanted to join these secret government people I could not , It makes no sense unless they have a breeding program that raises these guys lol just make little sense

8. The Drawing Room   -   #38
    Poster
    You apply.

9. The Drawing Room   -   #39
    Idiot? I prefer mongrel.
    Rude? On this occasion, you are right, that one is IRrefutable.
    Badly written? Hey, you can read it can't you?
    Dogmatic drivel? I prefer tawdry bombast.
    Elsewhere? Point taken.
    People who may be more interesting I should hope.

Last post, apologies if I offended you, no need to respond, I'll not be reading it.

10. The Drawing Room   -   #40
    Poster
    Apology accepted, you seem to be a decent sort of spud. Right sort and all that.

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast