Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: FTN Invite

vaidyanath's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30
    I am lookin for an FTN Invite for a long time but couldn't get any. I don't want to make any trade for it. I would like it for free. If any generous people consider my request, i will appreciate.
    Last edited by vaidyanath; 12-26-2007 at 06:24 AM. Reason: suggestion of mates and other people

2. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #2
    JiZ3M's Avatar w00t? w00t? BT Rep: +23BT Rep +23BT Rep +23BT Rep +23BT Rep +23
    ohhh you gonna have to try mutch harder than that

3. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #3
    jayz707's Avatar the human BT Rep: +1
    Quote Originally Posted by vaidyanath View Post
    I am lookin for an FTN Invite for a long time but couldn't get any. I don't want to make any trade for it (I would like it for free) but if someone insists to trade for that, here is all i can offer:-

1. Revtt A/c 100g buffer with invites
    2. Hdbits.org 200g buffer with invites
    3. Blackcats acc. 35g buffer
    4. Bitme Vip acc. Over 100g buffer with invites

if anybody is interested, PM me
    i think that you will have better luck trying to show that you are worth getting a FTN invite... for free. rather than trying to trade for a FTN

4. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #4
    vaidyanath's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30
    bump

5. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #5
    bikernin's Avatar KatanaLover BT Rep: +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30
    hey m8. good to see you after long time. i would like to suggest that your chances of getting FTN invite would be much more if you dint trade. good luck!

6. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #6
    Quote Originally Posted by bikernin View Post
    hey m8. good to see you after long time. i would like to suggest that your chances of getting FTN invite would be much more if you dint trade. good luck!
    Some people dont understand that.

I dont like the trader - antitrader thing ..

I prefer to give and receive for free.

7. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #7
    fatcat69's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +25BT Rep +25BT Rep +25BT Rep +25BT Rep +25
    Quote Originally Posted by tiolewis View Post
    Some people dont understand that.

I dont like the trader - antitrader thing ..

I prefer to give and receive for free.
    Thats how I am

I am so tempted to trade for a bcg account just bc idk if they will ever open invites again =(

But i cant.

8. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #8
    Poster BT Rep: +60BT Rep +60BT Rep +60BT Rep +60BT Rep +60BT Rep +60BT Rep +60BT Rep +60BT Rep +60BT Rep +60BT Rep +60BT Rep +60
    blackcats open their signups just the other day lol
    pictures of you!! pictures of me!!

9. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #9
    bikernin's Avatar KatanaLover BT Rep: +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30
    fatcat, dont think of ever taking someone elses account. i know its tempting, but theres a very good chance you may get banned. and if its an ip ban then you will never be able to access the site again. even ive been waiting for BCG and musicvids for a long time.

10. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #10
    fatcat69's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +25BT Rep +25BT Rep +25BT Rep +25BT Rep +25
    fatcat, dont think of ever taking someone elses account. i know its tempting, but theres a very good chance you may get banned. and if its an ip ban then you will never be able to access the site again. even ive been waiting for BCG and musicvids for a long time.

i know but its just so hard to live without it. I used to have it way way way but then i just never used it for a while and bam its gone forever now.

so need a new one now.

Ive got a reliable source that says there will be musicvids invites out after the new year...ill pm you when i get an update

t-man...i have been refreshing the signup page for like 2 weeks now...i heard their site was full and with the whole bs with their ops they were going to redo the invite system agian.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast