Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: so who is broke? and who can lend me money?

MediaSlayer's Avatar slowly going deaf
    Quote Originally Posted by Old Geezer View Post
    Comon respected member AHOLE. Cat got your tongue? I am waiting for you to admit that you spoke before thinking.
    I think it was less a matter of "spoke before thinking" and more a matter of not wanting to associate with such a dodgy link/subject matter.

not trying to troll, just an opinion.

sending fiery missiles in manker's japan's general direction.

2. Lounge   -   #12
    bikernin's Avatar KatanaLover BT Rep: +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30
    moral of the story : money and chicks always lead to fights!

3. Lounge   -   #13
    Merry Xmas Noob. How in hell can you call me a Noob. You punk.
    Sex: Undisclosed Country Flag: File Sharing Method of Choice: Newsgroups (Usenet) Operating System: Windows Vista Computer Hardware: Intel 8088 @ 4.77 MHz
    128 KB RAM
    20 MB hard drive Don't even know your own sex,being on the forum for four years means you are a respected member? For what. You are so computer ignorant you think you are running your system on 128 KB of Ram and on top of that don't know there are HD bigger than 20 MB. Don't know the differance between a mb and a GB. Get a life.A noob or n00b is someone that lacks intellegance or common sense, most people think that noob is a word used only in the online gaming world, but in reality it is becoming an ever popular word with teenage society.
    a noob could be simply a level 100 running round shouting ''WTF DO I GO!?'' or someone calling someone else a noob and then getting hit with a brick, anyone can call anyone a noob, but normally they are noobs themselves.
    Last edited by Old Geezer; 12-27-2007 at 03:45 PM.

4. Lounge   -   #14
    kallieb's Avatar Spamaholic BT Rep: +4
    oh oh...duck!!!

(\__/)
    (='.'=)
    (")_(")

5. Lounge   -   #15
    MediaSlayer's Avatar slowly going deaf
    splash!

Last edited by MediaSlayer; 12-27-2007 at 07:06 PM. Reason: /img tag was broken.

sending fiery missiles in manker's japan's general direction.

6. Lounge   -   #16
    bikernin's Avatar KatanaLover BT Rep: +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30
    relax dude. get a sense of humour! we dont come here to argue

7. Lounge   -   #17
    Proper Bo's Avatar spmado BT Rep: +2
    Quote Originally Posted by Old Geezer View Post
    Merry Xmas Noob. How in hell can you call me a Noob. You punk.
    Sex: Undisclosed Country Flag: File Sharing Method of Choice: Newsgroups (Usenet) Operating System: Windows Vista Computer Hardware: Intel 8088 @ 4.77 MHz
    128 KB RAM
    20 MB hard drive Don't even know your own sex,being on the forum for four years means you are a respected member? For what. You are so computer ignorant you think you are running your system on 128 KB of Ram and on top of that don't know there are HD bigger than 20 MB. Don't know the differance between a mb and a GB. Get a life.A noob or n00b is someone that lacks intellegance or common sense, most people think that noob is a word used only in the online gaming world, but in reality it is becoming an ever popular word with teenage society.
    a noob could be simply a level 100 running round shouting ''WTF DO I GO!?'' or someone calling someone else a noob and then getting hit with a brick, anyone can call anyone a noob, but normally they are noobs themselves.
    best mental rant this month. fact.

As long as I've got a face
    You've got a place to sit

8. Lounge   -   #18
    Proper BO. I'm surprised you can even see to read the post. A man of 102 years of age. I thought I was an old geezer.

9. Lounge   -   #19
    enoughfakefiles's Avatar Ad ministrator
    And I see your a buddy of rossco bo.

Admin pet

10. Lounge   -   #20
    Proper Bo's Avatar spmado BT Rep: +2
    Quote Originally Posted by enoughfakefiles View Post
    And I see you're a buddy of rossco bo.

Admin pet
    huh?

As long as I've got a face
    You've got a place to sit