Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst ... 34567 LastLast

Thread: SCT Request

InXS's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +40BT Rep +40BT Rep +40BT Rep +40BT Rep +40BT Rep +40BT Rep +40BT Rep +40
    Man bakkouba I Really Dont Have SCT And If Someone Uses A Name Like Mine, It Isn't Mine
    And If There Trying To Frame or Harm Me Report Them

IGetMoney: I'm Not Looking For A Backup When I Dont Have One.
    Just Report The Guy Thats Trying To Be Me
    Virtus134: I Dont Have One, I Swear.

2. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #52
    Poster BT Rep: +16BT Rep +16BT Rep +16BT Rep +16
    virtus134

Go to bed and sleep.
    HT

3. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #53
    InXS's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +40BT Rep +40BT Rep +40BT Rep +40BT Rep +40BT Rep +40BT Rep +40BT Rep +40
    Bump Still Looking Please

4. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #54
    Poster BT Rep: +21BT Rep +21BT Rep +21BT Rep +21BT Rep +21
    Kyrcer- Do you have something against me?

But yeah I guess I am being pretty active. One might even call it spamming.

But Corey, you just pretty much confessed to having an account, at one point or another. You're not going to get it now.

5. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #55
    But I Dont Have One Please Believe Me
    I've Never Harmed Anyone, Why Would I Start Now
    IF YOU DONT BELIEVE ME JUST REPORT THE ACCOUNT YOU THINK MINE IS. OK
    Last edited by InXS; 01-01-2008 at 04:17 AM.

6. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #56

7. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #57
    Thank You

8. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #58
    BUMP/Still Looking

9. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #59
    NON TRADER BT Rep: +13BT Rep +13BT Rep +13
    ya know, your Assements of the guys grammer is an Absurd run-around here.. what difference doees it make on how he spells or rights??.... does that make kime a less worthy person of an invite?? no, no it doesnt... you have no idea about this guy, just becuase hes asking for S*T.. he's getting razzed. thats about it in a nutshell the way i see it.. if he asked for TD, TDC or PieSex or any other "Lower Class" tracker not one of you guys would not have a word to say..

get off the guys *SS will ya geesh......

now the thing about possibly have a previous account thats a different matter.. if that be true.. then your done here on this topic.. if not true.. then perhaps you should try to get in touch with a rep and get that straightend out m8.. A.S.A.P!! just to end all confusion..
    TRADING SUCKS DEAL WITH IT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

10. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #60
    SgtMajor's Avatar Shut up u Lovely Boi BT Rep: +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100
    Quote Originally Posted by corey93 View Post
    I Know I'm A Trader (I Accept That) But I Really Need SCT And Won't Trade It. PM Me If Anyone Has An Invite. I Won't Cheat Or Trade It. I Will Keep The Account Good. I Can Provide Any SpeedTests Or Proofs You Need
    Quote Originally Posted by jasperr View Post
    ya know, your Assements of the guys grammer is an Absurd run-around here.. what difference doees it make on how he spells or rights??.... does that make kime a less worthy person of an invite?? no, no it doesnt... you have no idea about this guy, just becuase hes asking for S*T.. he's getting razzed. thats about it in a nutshell the way i see it.. if he asked for TD, TDC or PieSex or any other "Lower Class" tracker not one of you guys would not have a word to say..

get off the guys *SS will ya geesh......

now the thing about possibly have a previous account thats a different matter.. if that be true.. then your done here on this topic.. if not true.. then perhaps you should try to get in touch with a rep and get that straightend out m8.. A.S.A.P!! just to end all confusion..
    And just to add fire to this, tiolewis was never a trader, was one of the more trusted guys, yet turned round one day and decided that he can do what he wants with his trackers accounts and just give them to anyone that asked for them.

So yes, higher level tracker invites carry a higher degree of trust in wanting to keep hold of the account, hence inviting only those you think will be able to abide by all the rules that come with that invite, seeing what he has said in his first post, and in later posts, would you invite him?
    Yes Sir, I'm Right On It!!

Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst ... 34567 LastLast