Thread: A Hilarious Flame-war About W. Disney And H. Ford

chalkmongoose
    Disney Racist Debate
    I think this is by far the funniest shit ever. It includes such classic things as a complete lack of punctuation, no ability to spell, and quotes from such people as "Michael Jackson" and billytheluvbunny (May have gotten that one wrong, sadly).
    I STRONGLY recommend you check this out. It is one of the funniest things I have ever found whilst randomly "Googling" the web.
    Jn.

2. Lounge   -   #2
    Poster
    If not for the lack of color and formatting, I would have thought that was our guest room

3. Lounge   -   #3
    chalkmongoose
    Yes, I was slightly annoyed by how poorly done that was. If I get around to it, I'll setup a filter for it on my portal, so it shows up better.

4. Lounge   -   #4
    chalkmongoose
    During the 50's, America experienced a blatanlty stupid period of insnity known as the McArthy trials. Senator Joseph McArthy decided one day that there was an international communist conspiracy trying to subvert young minds, and began a psycotic witch hunt that ruined lives and careers. The main focus of this campaign was the film industry: the people there were well known and would make good examples to the American people that free thought would not be tolerated!
    During the height of this, one film industry giant was the main informant to the House Commitee on Unamerican Activities (Acht Tung&#33. Guess who? Walt Disney! Walt Disney, the man who made the films we all grew up on, was a pig!

It's a sick, sad world beyond the gate of the planned subburban community. Learn about it.
    I almost thought this nutbar had actual intelligence; the quote looked fancy enough for me brain to fog out for a bit. Then I read on, and noticed that certain key aspects, like spulling, grammar. and a brane were missineg.

5. Lounge   -   #5
    Originally posted by chalkmongoose@25 July 2003 - 19:03
    Then I read on, and noticed that certain key aspects, like spulling, grammar. and a brane were missineg.
    Yes, one might even mistake the "nutbar" for you!

6. Lounge   -   #6
    chalkmongoose
    Originally posted by tite-wad@26 July 2003 - 00:15
    Yes, one might even mistake the "nutbar" for you!
    Hey, my nutbarian-ness is copyrighted 2003, by me Jon. So hah.
    And I tend to restrict my usage of the various properties of my nutbarian-ness to when I'm rightly stoned.

7. Lounge   -   #7
    Originally posted by chalkmongoose@25 July 2003 - 19:59
    And I tend to restrict my usage of the various properties of my nutbarian-ness to when I'm rightly stoned.
    Is there ever a time when you're not?

8. Lounge   -   #8
    chalkmongoose
    Originally posted by tite-wad+26 July 2003 - 01:06--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (tite-wad @ 26 July 2003 - 01:06)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-chalkmongoose@25 July 2003 - 19:59
    And I tend to restrict my usage of the various properties of my nutbarian-ness to when I&#39;m rightly stoned.
    Is there ever a time when you&#39;re not? [/b][/quote]
    Actually, I have some damned good news. After finding my house in total shambles, I kicked all of my friends out on their asses, collectively. I also gave them my entire stash. I&#39;m busy trying to get a job, so I can pay the rent, but I&#39;m not smoking the weed ever again.
    You guys *cries* have been the BEST man...

9. Lounge   -   #9
    Hmmmm..... must just be the residual THC effect that I&#39;m seeing them.

10. Lounge   -   #10
    chalkmongoose
    Probably, but I think the last time you saw me so f&#39;ed up was also my last time.