Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Getting Abused.

You're quite right people. I won't let a few idiots get to me. Don't want to block all message as I'm happy to respond to proper users messages. Anyway, thanx.

2. File Sharing   -   #12
    Poster
    Originally posted by chalkmongoose@26 July 2003 - 04:14
    No but really, what is an asshat?
    It's a large metal pie dish.

3. File Sharing   -   #13
    harrycary's Avatar Poster

4. File Sharing   -   #14
    Poster
    have all u people going on about hiding your files from being listed from the riaa etc stopped to consider that not every1 lives in this wonderful place america(so called land of oppurtunity)or countries that crack down on file sharing..these people telling u that your not sharing may have no idea thats were u live or even no about the riaa for that matter.so they can be cut a little slack for being ignorant..as long as i can remember America has always wanted to be big brother to the world..the RIAA etc is just an extension of this big brother syndrome

its a well known fact that sometimes u just need to mind your own business and get on with life.i think everyybody could benefit from that

5. File Sharing   -   #15
    Arm's Avatar Poster
    Just let people see what your sharing and just being paranoid. Well unless you have good reason to be paranoid like sharing a million mp3s or something like that.

6. File Sharing   -   #16
    Double Agent
    Originally posted by Gillit@26 July 2003 - 00:46
    I'm getting sh*t from all sorts of sharers because I don't allow my files to be listed. Of all the people that have abused me I have three times as many files to share as them but because I don't allow my files to be shared I'm open to this sort of attack.

Jesus Christ, there must be a way to allow other users to see that I am sharing files but not give away listings.

The thing that really fu*ks me off is the fact that when someone sends me an ignorance they block me and I can't respond. Believe me I want to reign abuse back at them but I choose to try and explain my situation, which is more frustrating than giving the abuse back and still not able to get through to the ignorant fuc*s.

OK, I feel a little better now. I am totally part of the p2p philosophy but I need security and a shield against ignorance.
    just turn off incoming messages

believe you want to do that

7. File Sharing   -   #17
    what do I put here? BT Rep: +10BT Rep +10
    turn message off problem solved

8. File Sharing   -   #18
    Poster
    Originally posted by Gillit@26 July 2003 - 00:46
    I'm getting sh*t from all sorts of sharers because I don't allow my files to be listed. Of all the people that have abused me I have three times as many files to share as them but because I don't allow my files to be shared I'm open to this sort of attack.

Jesus Christ, there must be a way to allow other users to see that I am sharing files but not give away listings.

The thing that really fu*ks me off is the fact that when someone sends me an ignorance they block me and I can't respond. Believe me I want to reign abuse back at them but I choose to try and explain my situation, which is more frustrating than giving the abuse back and still not able to get through to the ignorant fuc*s.

OK, I feel a little better now. I am totally part of the p2p philosophy but I need security and a shield against ignorance.
    Its The RIAA, Trying to get you to show all your files on your computer,
    as you said, you do have three times what these other people are sharing.
    Thats probably why there asking you to show them.

Any genuine P2P user would undertsand what you are doing and if they were clever would do it themselves.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12