Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: i can t make up my mind

bikernin's Avatar KatanaLover BT Rep: +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30
    good for any site i say

2. BitTorrent   -   #12
    Bad Blue Boy's Avatar I love Dinamo zagreb BT Rep: +2
    yeah but shearing is a bitch i dont know who to trust but if somebody wants to shear contact me ....
    i love IC ...we are a great community and i hope that we will be even greater ..

Never trade its just not right,and collecting trackers is not ok to...

3. BitTorrent   -   #13
    bikernin's Avatar KatanaLover BT Rep: +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30
    im sure there are a lot of people here who pay 50 euros for 2 TB on a 100 mbit line. or something around that. so if you open the right thread i dont see any reason why you cant find two more people to share a 1 gbit line with unlimited bw. it would cost less than 50 euros each. i would personally go for it if i had the money
    lots of trusted members here so dont worry about that part

4. BitTorrent   -   #14
    do you know some servers that have that specs so i can check them out please ...
    i love IC ...we are a great community and i hope that we will be even greater ..

5. BitTorrent   -   #15
    Poster BT Rep: +2
    just treat yourself with some great food everyday untill the money gets over...buy some nice clothes...nice watch...or good mobile phone.....or buy some new hard drive ,upgrade your comp confguration

i was just trying to say spending $100 on a seed box is not worth it...you wouldnt get it anyways....with time you will know it too
    Last edited by stitched; 12-27-2007 at 04:57 PM. Reason: after reading fisherman's reply

"All that is gold does not glitter;all that is long does not last;All that is old does not wither; not all that is over is past..... "

6. BitTorrent   -   #16
    check in the tutorials section here. there is a complete guide on seedboxes
    also see that one : https://filesharingtalk.com/vb3/f-bit...in-rent-262581

7. BitTorrent   -   #17
    fisherman's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +14BT Rep +14BT Rep +14
    Quote Originally Posted by stitched View Post
    just treat yourself with some great food everyday untill the money gets over...buy some nice clothes...nice watch...or good mobile phone.....or buy some new hard drive ,upgrade your comp confguration

Why don't u keep ur opinions 2 urself instead of bullshittin...

The guy is askin for opinions on seedboxes not all that u are talking bout...he prob has that stuff any way.....

If u can stretch ur cash to $80 then the spyro server from vectoral would be the best bet AND there is 1 in stock so it would be setup within 24 hours.....usually it can take upto 2 weeks to setup if they are not in stock...

Speeds are crazy http://www.vectoral.info/servers.htm

8. BitTorrent   -   #18
    thynk you m8 i have 100 dollars now .....i have joined with my good budy...what can i get for that.....i know a lot of servers but i wan t to ask you because i didnt have experience with all servers

9. BitTorrent   -   #19
    fisherman's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +14BT Rep +14BT Rep +14
    In my opinion if u want speed, then Vectoral is the cheapest and best.....I know it can seem kinda dear but it's well worth it..

Tzulo is good for starting out, but once u get a seedbox u want high speeds and to me hitting upload of 1.5-2mbs just aint good enough....

I used the renacu Vectoral option and downloaded at 12mbs and uploaded to 11mbs but a steady 5mbs on a good torrent....

I tried zenx5 $140 100/100 ummetered and it was shite... max upload was 1.5mbs...thiefs in my opinion...

Softlayer promo offer $139 100/100, yeah download at upto 10mbs but upload on even good torrents can be crap for the money...

I heard leaseweb is very good but expensive as if u live in the EU u have to pay VAT.

Bottom line in my opinion ofcourse is Vectoral is the best speed wise but the support is shite..especially from the director of sales..he's a nob.

10. BitTorrent   -   #20
    Live.Love.Trance BT Rep: +4
    I would say Vectoral, altough are you worried about contracts and the like?
    BitMeTV - x264 - What.cd - TTi - TDC
    S** - rTT - TL - Goem - Waffles - TR
    HDBits - Flower - S*T - Seedbox - Home

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast