Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345

Thread: torrents vs scene ftp

Poster BT Rep: +23BT Rep +23BT Rep +23BT Rep +23BT Rep +23
    For foreign content, you cant really compare those 2

2. BitTorrent   -   #42
    Poster BT Rep: +1
    lets focus more instead of comparing how new torrent members can become part of torrent community and how admins shouldnt worry so much about their trackers about cheaters but instead of preventing their tracker to be down, i mentioned my opinions what they should do in previous post in order this whole group of wonderfull ppls will benefit from and protect each other. once we all learn to love others that will bring more seeders and more joy and much more better community.

and remember its not about being right or wrong its about helping others. please understand that for security reasons i would not be able to answer on sensitive questions via pm.
    Last edited by matta12; 12-28-2007 at 02:29 PM.

3. BitTorrent   -   #43
    stoi's Avatar BCG Owner BT Rep: +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45
    k well sorry but i have to say something here, what exactly have you told us, that russia is safe, cheers we already gathered that.

I sent a PM to him asking 1 simple ?.

Which host/s in russia would he reccomend to run a tracker from, thought it would save me a little bit of legwork.

and all i have back is security, PMs not the way to do things, admins on here etc etc etc.

so looks like it me doing the legwork, i didnt want help securing it or setting it up.

and no where is 100% safe, it might just take longer for them to get you.

4. BitTorrent   -   #44
    Poster BT Rep: +1
    @stoi use yandex hopefully ull get what u need instead of google

5. BitTorrent   -   #45
    DISABLED PRIVS BT Rep: +25BT Rep +25BT Rep +25BT Rep +25BT Rep +25
    the point of private trackers is that they are private. there are public trackers out there that average joe can use if he can't manage to get inside the private ones.

6. BitTorrent   -   #46
    ceasar's Avatar Slava R0b0taM! BT Rep: +25BT Rep +25BT Rep +25BT Rep +25BT Rep +25
    Quote Originally Posted by tusks View Post
    for sceners, not "p2p lamers" like us
    Lolz, mate, "lamers" are out there in the cold, waiting for cheap DVDz for 5-7$ on Black Friday and Christmas sales :
    TCS Byatch in training

7. BitTorrent   -   #47
    Quote Originally Posted by DanielleD87 View Post
    where if the fun if you can't talk to the original person who upped the release and thank them personally? sheesh

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345