Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Why It happens only in FST .. Ne Explanations

svergie's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +3
    Guys its been a year since i have seen lots of funny , crazy things in FST. One thing amazes me is its follow through.

I have seen this happend and happening.

If ne 1 starts with requesting 1 invite For example right now
    we are have thread requesting I play. Then u see 1000 People requesting same thing 100000 times. its wonders me if someone by mistake ask a tracker which is rite away offtopic all of sudden 1000 people say I want : plsss. Thousands of threads.. No uniqueness, just like train with 20 compartments..
    we can see as of now since last 2 weeks or so 50 threads for I play.. Dont know when this change , and see new trends in FST. Thanks for listening
    Never Give Up...
    Try _Until_U_Succeed

2. BitTorrent   -   #2
    YAY FOR TRADING/! BT Rep: +8BT Rep +8
    My thinking is that certain trackers are just flavors of the month, so to speak; there are all kinds of requests for countless trackers here all the time, but some are more known than others. Another idea is when someone from those elite trackers gives away an invite here (e.g. a C.R., or an elite user), or even just asks about it, the majority of users who are or might be looking for the same thing jump on the request bandwagon to see if they get lucky. Otherwise, they can use that lucky invitee as sort of a sympathetic bearing for their request, like, "So-and-so got lucky and received said invite last week, so why not me this time?"

Edit: There really is no set linguistic formula or template for asking for something, I think most users here are either lazy, don't speak English well, or are just grammatically-challenged when they write their requests. My theory on the hundreds of requests on this forum almost daily is that if someone gets it, than anyone can; it's sort of like throwing a bunch of cards into a hat, and a blind hand picking one once a month or so.
    Last edited by th0r; 12-28-2007 at 02:18 AM.

3. BitTorrent   -   #3
    chillincool's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +1
    It's like fashion trends, trackers fade and reappear in peoples interest after they see somebody else mention it.
    "They were cheap masks locked on festering thoughts--voices gabbling to drown out the loud silence in every breast."

4. BitTorrent   -   #4
    pandabear's Avatar Internet BT Rep: +2
    These people are just collectors. It doesn't hurt them to throw their name in for a invite to a site, they will never use.

Someone invite me to fsc please

5. BitTorrent   -   #5
    wrongun92's Avatar Love Life BT Rep: +8BT Rep +8
    Quote Originally Posted by th0r View Post

Edit: There really is no set linguistic formula or template for asking for something, I think most users here are either lazy, don't speak English well, or are just grammatically-challenged when they write their requests. My theory on the hundreds of requests on this forum almost daily is that if someone gets it, than anyone can; it's sort of like throwing a bunch of cards into a hat, and a blind hand picking one once a month or so.
    Many of the requesters are not lazy, are proficient in English, and aren't grammatically challenged. Neither do they lack in creativity. Sometimes, its luck and timing.

Many givers dont like creativity. Thats seen as bull....

To see the world in a grain of sand and heaven in a wild flower, hold infinity in the palm of your hand and eternity in an hour.

6. BitTorrent   -   #6
    vinhkhang01's Avatar XP BT Rep: +50BT Rep +50BT Rep +50BT Rep +50BT Rep +50BT Rep +50BT Rep +50BT Rep +50BT Rep +50BT Rep +50
    I guess they will wait for the right time to ask for certain invite.
    iPlay just gave invites to certain user groups for Xmas gift.
    No one asks for TL right now because its invitation is locked atm.
    Once their invitation is reopened, you will see many people asking for TL again.
    Same for PiSexy which is closed for invitation.
    *** I Love Sharing & Helping Other People ***

7. BitTorrent   -   #7
    snap3r's Avatar ..::/\::.. BT Rep: +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35
    vinhkhang01 clean ur inbox please

8. BitTorrent   -   #8
    BANNED BT Rep: +2
    @vinhkhang01 - you are right... people are not too much stupid how think some ppl in this thread...
    ---
    @th0r - english is not everything, you are on non english trackers too or wanna be there /I dont know/... and nobody said you lame or...
    more respect for others pls

9. BitTorrent   -   #9
    sear's Avatar Feeling Clamy BT Rep: +3
    It's basically human nature. People always want what they don't have. The saying the grass is always greener on the other side covers it pretty well. People see others getting lucky or they hear about a tracker on this forum and they want it.

I can understand that pretty well. What tends to get me is the mentality that you deserve or are owed the tracker. Most of the l337 trackers people are asking for are small communities based on ever widening networks of friends. By begging for it in public instead of begging your friends you're destroying the whole thing that makes those trackers worth joining. Because lets face it all the files can be found on easy to get private trackers or even semi-public places with open signups.

There's also the fact that many are collectors and just want what they think everyone else has...worst thing in the world is to put your arse on the line and invite someone to a tracker only to find they don't use it ...well I suppose there are worse things but it still sucks.

10. BitTorrent   -   #10
    IGetMoney's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +7BT Rep +7
    i see that happen also maybe they think its a good time to ask since everyone else is also asking (Requesting)

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast