Thread: Anyone have HDBits?

tridactyla's Avatar Member
    Hello Everybody!

I know I am new here, but I have been looking for an HDBits.org invite for a while, and recently noticed that there are currently some slots available. If anyone has any invites, I'd really appreciate one.

The majority of the stuff I download with BitTorrent is HD, so my account will be very active. I keep a good ratio on all of the torrent sites where I am a member, and can give proof if needed. I am relatively new to private BitTorrent trackers, but already am very experienced. I know what it takes to be a good member, and will try my best to be one. I am currently a member of SceneHD, and am working my way to HD Lover, but am annoyed that they release all their content in rar files.

I wouldn't dream of trading or cheating on any torrent site, so that is not an issue.

If anyone has any invites, please PM me and we can talk.

Thanks for your time!

tridactyla

EDIT:
    I see that now the user limit has been reached. I guess I'll try again next time. Thanks to all who bothered to read my post.
    Last edited by tridactyla; 12-29-2007 at 05:04 AM.

2. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #2
    tridactyla's Avatar Member
    It appears that invites are now available again, so I'd like to take this oppertunity to bump my request.

Although I have few posts, I consider myself to be a good person, just shy. I have browsed this forum every day since I signed up.

If anyone has any invites available, please pm me. I will make good use of my account.

I have good ratios on all my sites, and if needed I can post some screenshots.

- Tridactyla

3. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #3
    Idanp's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35
    I can send you one ..pm me your mail m8