Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: looking for revtt

Poster BT Rep: +3
    Whatever, dudes.

I'm not asking for invites on the basis of being female - that would be ridiculous. I didn't do anything to become that way, and it has no basis on how good a torrent user or community member I am. If I hadn't put my gender in my nickname you would assume I was a guy, which probably would have been a good idea because I wouldn't have to deal with people acting like drooling idiots and calling me a liar.

You have no reason to believe me; likewise, I have no reason to lie to you. I'm married with children and probably older than the majority of people here, and I'm not particularly inclined to post n00dz for invites, so if that's what you are looking for you can go elsewhere.

Women like music, movies and free stuff too. I'm not quite sure why that is so surprising to people.

2. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #12
    i have revtt invite..what can you do for that ?
    Quote Originally Posted by Something Else View Post
    Without good, original content, a tracker is nothing but a lonely teenage boy's chatroom.

3. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #13
    IGetMoney's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +7BT Rep +7
    hahahahahaah^ maybe some webcam stuff haha no im joking

4. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #14
    Poster BT Rep: +80BT Rep +80BT Rep +80BT Rep +80BT Rep +80BT Rep +80BT Rep +80BT Rep +80BT Rep +80BT Rep +80BT Rep +80BT Rep +80BT Rep +80BT Rep +80BT Rep +80BT Rep +80
    Quote Originally Posted by Enlightened View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by squirr3l View Post
    a girl with seedbox O.o
    That could be "sexy"?

shhhhhhhhh!!! I can get sue for "sexual harassment"
    Quote Originally Posted by maddoxro View Post
    i have revtt invite..what can you do for that ?

Quote Originally Posted by shygrrrl View Post

Women like music, movies and free stuff too. I'm not quite sure why that is so surprising to people.
    [troll] squirr3ls are free

btw some questions...

why do you have "girl" in your nick when you are women? and the fact that it's not "girl" or "gurl" rather "grrrl" is quite suspicious [/troll]

i don't blame you for the responses you got in this thread. I blame the nick you have and those girly figures that fooled many FSTers just to skip invites.

Last edited by squirr3l; 01-01-2008 at 01:03 AM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12